disappointed

diwenty

Question

I'm very disappointed..

because when another member posting his/her problem... admin and GM is answer their question..

I have been trying to PM them and posting in forum hope they will help me, but they never answer me.

if i can connecting to IRC, i will never PM them or posting this. but, maybe the IRC is not compatible to my laptop or my connection...

please help me... i just want to asking about my ID Diwenty.

i can't opened it..

when i try to log in, the dialog box said ID or Password wrong

some one change my password.. some one hacking my ID..

i just want to asking, how i can got my ID back...

please... please... i very need the answer..

2 answers to this question

The GM's are busy with their real lives. It will difficult for them to attend every single problem on this game, considering there's a lot more that needs to be fixed too. Just be patient and give it some time, they'll help you when they can eventually. :3

We don't deal with hacked accounts.

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum-12/announcement-10-server-and-forum-rules/#b5

Policy on Stolen Accounts

Celestia Games Staff will no longer investigate cases of stolen accounts.

Here are the reasons why an account is usually stolen, and why it's not our place to step in:

• You've shared your account with someone. ( Breaking Account Trading Rules )
  • You've applied at Fordeon or Weebly or some other Scam site. ( Breaking Unfair Advantage Rules, Account Trading and Common Sense )
  • Someone has guessed your password. ( This means you've TOLD them your username, and your password was easy to guess )
  • Someone has guessed your username and password. ( For someone to guess both, means you must have a super easy to guess username/password )
Celestia Games is not responsible in any of these cases.

The ONLY case in which Celestia Games should be held accountable, is when Luna's Database has been accessed illegally, which is an unlikely scenario.

All other cases will be ignored, and threads deleted.