I Got Banned (Reasoning?)

xCroSsLuMiNouS

Question

I got banned for being "Racist"

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/24467-insulting-racecountry/

By Audacious who posted this report. Kept asking me. ARE YOU MALAY, INDO, PHILIPINES. That is harrasment. I got pissed so I scolded him. He just keeps on asking me. I tried to ignore him but it is not like there is a block or something. I have already donated to this server and brought my friends in to play with me. What more do you want. I just want a peaceful life in Luna where people can stop asking me for gold, asking to buy my costumes and asking if I know how to talk Malay, Indo or Ph. Every hour, 1 person has to ask me all this. Why can't they just ask from other people. OMG

Just to add on: There was someone who said this to me "You can't speak Indonesian so you are stupid"

IGN: Blizzardis

1 answer to this question

It's not even permanent ban. Also, you CAN block whispers if you don't want it. Second of all, you said "Philippines are losers", "They are freaken undevelop idiots". That is what got you banned. Not the whispers. If you found it as harassing (those whispers) you could have warned the person and ss'ed it if they continued.

Your add on is invalid in this situation. In your case, you were insulting a large specific group of people which is also racism whereas that person was saying it directly to you. The word "stupid" isn't much of an insult but if you found it offending you could have took ss of it and reported the person instead.

If you have anymore questions, you can just directly PM me on forums.

Locked.