Question about Necromancer

Czarina

Question

What are the best costumes and accessories for a full INT Necromancer? I'm a newbie so please kindly be specific. I don't care if it's not for fashion. It will be a great help. Thank you. :D

7 answers to this question

Id go for head/body/gloves/boots of one of the 2% m attack costumes (such as unspoken names) and get a cloak of hellenopolis with a m attack amulet used on it

or if u have money, id get a magic refining hat, shinigami gloves, either vit+2 or panda boots, and either panda (5% def) or a 15% costume (ninja is one i know) or even wizards robe (very exepensive), and once again the hellenopolis cloak with m attack amulet used

Both are decent sets(second one is better but costs like 1000 times as much) that work well with necro provided u can get enough def for soloing with ur quips/buffs

• Upvote 1

Id go for head/body/gloves/boots of one of the 2% m attack costumes (such as unspoken names) and get a cloak of hellenopolis with a m attack amulet used on it

or if u have money, id get a magic refining hat, shinigami gloves, either vit+2 or panda boots, and either panda (5% def) or a 15% costume (ninja is one i know) or even wizards robe (very exepensive), and once again the hellenopolis cloak with m attack amulet used

Both are decent sets(second one is better but costs like 1000 times as much) that work well with necro provided u can get enough def for soloing with ur quips/buffs

Thanks for the big help! Can I ask another question? What are the best accessories? (Ex. : Red Lizard and any other glasses).

ring = legend heart stone with m.atk 19++[HC] or int20++[P]

earing = castor+gemini / gemini+gemini with m.atk 19++[HC] or Int25++[P]

belt = belt of wisdom with m.atk 19++[HC] / tbelt int M.atk 19++[HC] but i choose to use belt of wisdom when i still playing my necro for critical damage ..

costume :

• glory hat permanent m.atk 5%
  • wi.robe m.atk 10%
  • shinigami glove ( Hp500)
  • panda boots (mov.speed10%) / u can use other boots with vit+2
  • hellen or legend cape with 5% m.atk

neck : farouk m.atk 19++[HC]

helmet : kynee int25++[P]

and it will be better if u use L.Armor and L.Shoes lvl 115 with int28-30[C] with int20++[P] & G.Glove Int21-24[C] Int20++[P] , int glasses , and ring honor with 3% int ..

P.S : for full int necro <_<