make gold

narnia

Question

19 answers to this question

i dont understand a single thing about what the first poster is explaining actually lol..

anyone care to enlighten me?

owh, he showed you with 300m you could make that amount of HQ Orichalcums. that's all.

well, this what i did before and yes you could make a fortune of those HQ. specially HQ Ruby, HQ Orichalcum, HQ Moonstone, HQ Heartstone, and HQ Manastone. i experienced once, i made two bags full of HQ Oris and HQ Rubies. Open a booth in a Saturday or Sunday. The HQ Rubies, which I sell @ 100k each, sold out in about 30 minutes. Two bags full. Amazing. And the Oris, another 2 hours they were gone.

don't know bout you guys, but i agree that selling HQ is one of the way making fast gold ..

@Luuqee .. Brother, back in the old forum and the old IRC chat, you taught me this .. so, the credit goes to Luuqee.

wow, really??? :blink:

hey, wat recomend percent succes to make the HQ? B)

Anggia, making the HQ is 100% success. bout selling them and succeed to be an HQ Billionaire? .. well that's depend on your passion (and connection of course :P). for me, the best time to turn occupation between a crazy hunter (5-7 hours hunting without stop on daily basis!!) .. and an HQ trader .. is when you have found inner peace .. oh .. i mean when you find a monster called boredom! best way to fight it = make 4 bagful of HQ, open booth, go to sleep .. and collect the gold in the morning .. :P

My best record on doing HQ business during May 11' is around 220 slots / 5 hours.

All slots of my warehouse and inventory were filled with HQs and I still remember, it required me to have around 900m in order to have that kind of HQs.

Hunting in NH will requires quite lot of good stuff.

But if you have a decent party, it wouldn't be much of problem.

Plus, this kind of HQ business is kinda good to gain some profit over time until you manage to have enough of gold to buy stuff that you needed in order to grind in NH.