Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
carbonzoid

blank screen

3 posts in this topic

please help.

I have blank screen at login my character on map. the other caracter is fine to login.

but want to solve problem i can't find teleport character in celestialuna web login.

any sugestion?

Images about the problem? What things you can see? The user interface? your buffs?

I'm think that it is a problem of graphic files, maybe your game don't have the map files or I can say is a setup problem.

Please I suggest reinstall the game without Firewall and Antivirus activated. They can block the install of game files.

----------

IF YOU MEANS A 'BLACK SCREEN' THAT ERROR CAN BE POSSIBLE USUALLY By: LAG

2 hours ago, Dieser said:

Images about the problem? What things you can see? The user interface? your buffs?

I'm think that it is a problem of graphic files, maybe your game don't have the map files or I can say is a setup problem.

Please I suggest reinstall the game without Firewall and Antivirus activated. They can block the install of game files.

----------

IF YOU MEANS A 'BLACK SCREEN' THAT ERROR CAN BE POSSIBLE USUALLY By: LAG

nope my game client is fine. and i not use any antivirus. dont have any lag problem.

i playing another char now try teleport to any map is fine. i try mont blanc port is fine to.

but my char that stack in blank screen still stack in mont blanc port map.

in this case i should find a way to teleport that char in to another map, to alker harbour example.

like this case http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/30882-the-stuck-screen/

so in the web login celestialuna i can't find teleport char on offline mode right now, since the web celestialuna was changed.

how to unstick character?