Translater

Memo

Ok, is it possible to install a translater in luna. Lets sayyyy. At the game options on the start up (or even in game.) And it have a language selection option. And whatever language you choose. It reads dialog ingame and converst it into the language of your choice.

Is there any translater software that can in incorperated into it?

Just an idea. It'de make the socialness of the game improve quite abit if you ask me.

+1 if you agree

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i agree but that would be damn hard since some major languages in this server is really hard to translate. i give u an example, try translate some pure indo or malay language in google translater and it will give total bad translation. that is PURE language. but ppl often use uhh what do we call it.. broken language in-game. that would be double the pain xD

NO No no no no..

why no? fixed the all common bugs first than giving much more time for this kind of feature, and first this is an International private server, which is ENGLISH, imagine, how many language in the world we have? its a time consuming for the admins to work hard for a useless feature like this.

CL got lot of bug's like skills, items, and etc etc.

Ok, is it possible to install a translater in luna. Lets sayyyy. At the game options on the start up (or even in game.) And it have a language selection option. And whatever language you choose. It reads dialog ingame and converst it into the language of your choice.

Is there any translater software that can in incorperated into it?

Just an idea. It'de make the socialness of the game improve quite abit if you ask me.

+1 if you agree

If this is possible, I'll give it a +1 :) (Well, i hope it's possible tho)

I'm going to ignore slang for the moment to address some even more serious problems with translating.

Google actually does a really good job, the problem lies in how some languages can be interpreted in different ways.

Let's take for example, Indonesians lack of past, present and future tense.

I Kicked the Ball. I'm Kicking the Ball. I Will Kick the Ball.

Would be the same.

Then you've got the problem of languages like Japanese or Chinese which are sometimes impossible to translate directly into English.

There's sentences you'll stumble across which are written the same, but have TOTALLY different meanings based on context.

Then we have the issue of actually trying to implement it into the game. Yikes D:

it good idea if it can be done... but to making it is not easy as what you thinking....

absolutely it need language skill here or maybe need some fixed on CL client and also i wonder

there is more problem / error / bug will come out later....