More Voting sites!

Endless Echo

I think we should have more sites to vote on because we used to have 3 which was nice, i mean 6 gold points ever 12 hours, thats a pretty good deal, but now we only get 4 points and idk about you guys but it seems way harder to get more. i try and it takes too long in my opinion. i just wonder why the staff got rid of the 1st site. at least bring that one back...

• Upvote 2

Well.

1: Spelling skills? You don't have to vote persay, once the link has been clicked you get the gp.

2: If we increase it. I'm willing to bet every item I have that yet again. People will abuse the shit outa it. People already do it.

3: I'm not sure about this. But I'm fairly sure to add those sites its a sponsor thing on some end. Not to mention both sites are PS lists for games. And Celestia is on both of them. For them to add more. I believe they'de have to get on the lists of more sites. And only sites that take server rankings. So that they could vote. It would be a long and hard thing.

4: Trust me, I hate the waiting of constant earning aswell, yet it must be done. But I think theres easier ways to solve the gp shortage problem. (I have been thinking of some nifty ideas.)

• 1 month later...

we wont be bringing more sites to this it doesnt really benefit the server for the voting we only have it to benefit the players and since PP is so widely available now i think 2 is more then enough free stuff for everyone on luna. i didnt even really vote when i played the first time i still dont vote