Omfg o.o

EpicFarter

Question

im Looking to the picture's of the forum ppl >_> most of them are Ladie's OR act like one of them >_> I dont wanna know But it Kinda bother's me When im in game i never know do is speak to a woman a man or shemale ??? Sorry for my words but Realy >_> wtf..... i know this message wont make any difrence But it feels good to Trhow it all out :) .when u read this and think hey i got a woman picture but im a guy in real life Doesnt that makes u kinda gay to say sweet shit to guys ?? please i write all this cus a Woman or guy Said Sweet things to me in game >_> like Hug me for cookie's <3 <---- Gay shit if its a guy if its a girl i wud say Omg. Age ? Anyway,

ima fart a way out of here Peace \,,/

........ign=EpicFarter......

16 answers to this question

Since this is the internet, you might just have to get used to it.

That doesn't mean I don't find it creepy though.

I'm fine with guys who uses female characters, and vice versa, as long as they don't claim to be the opposite gender.

• Upvote 1

i find some reason why a man make female character n act like one.

- asked for some gold to male character.

- asked for some item : weapon, armor, Etc.

- asked for help.

might be for other many reason they make it.

well thank you very much for man who did that, you kinda embarrassing we, the girls.

make us like, we girls looks like a beggar.

if you make it like you wanna try female character, thats ok, just dont act like.

honestly, i will accept both male or female character in game

if you realy wanna make some new friend. i realy dont care if you are male or female in real life if we can make a nice convertation, laugh and play game for fun.

just dont pretend like (male or female) to take advantage from others (male or female)

• Upvote 1