Can't say spot?

PlsDontShoot

Question

So I was just browsing through the forums and I saw the report character part and I noticed people were getting banned for saying spot.

Does that word mean something more then its actual meaning on this server? Or can you really get banned just for saying spot.

3 answers to this question

So I was just browsing through the forums and I saw the report character part and I noticed people were getting banned for saying spot.

Does that word mean something more then its actual meaning on this server? Or can you really get banned just for saying spot.

Grief Play and Harassment

Grief Play/Harassment is playing in a way to upset or ruin someone elses play.

This includes:

• [Warning Needed] Swearing at someone
  • [Warning Needed] Spamming someone with unwanted pms or messages
  • [Warning Needed] Insulting someone or following them around when they don't want it
  • [Warning Needed] Kill Stealing (KS. Attacking another players target without permission)
  • [No Warning Needed] Spot Claiming
  • [No Warning Needed] Assulting someone's character (such as "Don't buy from zxy123 because he's a liar and cheat")
  • [No Warning Needed] Mob Dropping (gathering an agressive mob near another player then logging off, teleporting or dying)
  • [No Warning Needed] Anything else a GM justify's as Grief Play or Harassment

Punishment is typically a Ban between 5-15 days. Repeated or extreme cases will result in a Permanent Ban.

Harassing staff will result in a Ban for however long they feel necessary.

For the rules requiring warnings, you will need to provide at LEAST 2 screenshots.

One of you warning them to stop, and the second showing that they didn't.

There is no Spot area belongs to some1 or some party ppl in Celestia Luna...