Question about vit stat in mages!!! (necros)

Can't Nobody?!

Question

I have a few questions about the vit stat's effects on mages:

1. Does it really reduce the chances of being stunned? (I heard from a topic here in the forums, I don't know where, I honestly forgot! But I really don't think vit reduces the chances of being stunned.)

2. What level does a necromancer usually go pure vit? (I noticed a lot of necros go pure vit from pure int.)

and

3. Is a pure vit necro still quite damaging vs. mobs? or only vs players?

5 answers to this question

1. Not sure if VIT reduces stun chances, I have heard that it does as well but have found no proof.

2. Necromancers usually go VIT sometime in the 115+ level range

3. Necromancers can still do good damage as vit, they have Vital explosion and Meteor, which are both high damage AOEs, as well they can use Blizzard to freeze mobs and they have Venom Cloud for some DoT goodness, as a bonus, the VIT helps them take hits with more HP and defense. Using corpse take is reccomended before you kill mobs, considering every mob you kill after it gets hit with corpse take heals you(and its a pretty good heal to boot)

2. Necromancers usually go VIT sometime in the 115+ level range

so you mean... I can still go leveling with vit stats in graveyard? (I don't know if that's the right place for those levels though. :) )

3. Necromancers can still do good damage as vit, they have Vital explosion and Meteor, which are both high damage AOEs, as well they can use Blizzard to freeze mobs and they have Venom Cloud for some DoT goodness, as a bonus, the VIT helps them take hits with more HP and defense. Using corpse take is reccomended before you kill mobs, considering every mob you kill after it gets hit with corpse take heals you(and its a pretty good heal to boot)

good point... that pretty much answered my question... >.>

thanks a lot for the help...! :D im gonna be pking and level-downing my necro after 115 anyways so i can continue farming in nh XDDDD weird i know, but i enjoy killing pirates and i enjoy watching them give me all the gold that i need O_O

I have a Necro 111 98% lol....But anyway u dont have to wait till 115+ I went full Vit with Vit [R] & [P] items at 105 and it worked really well!! I had 12k hp 6.9k Matk 3.8k Deff made my tanking in NH very easy and as far as skill I only use Venom Cloud, Fire Blast for DOT and Vital Explosion very good damg in PVE and PVP as well as GW!! But really its totally up to you and how u play...I knw some Necros that didnt even bother with goin vit they stayed INT cz Necros get good enough deff to tank anyways depending on ur path and being pure INT you could get around 8-10k Matk by 105 so killing mobs is faster it just depends on how u play.

I have a Necro 111 98% lol....But anyway u dont have to wait till 115+ I went full Vit with Vit [R] & [P] items at 105 and it worked really well!! I had 12k hp 6.9k Matk 3.8k Deff made my tanking in NH very easy and as far as skill I only use Venom Cloud, Fire Blast for DOT and Vital Explosion very good damg in PVE and PVP as well as GW!! But really its totally up to you and how u play...I knw some Necros that didnt even bother with goin vit they stayed INT cz Necros get good enough deff to tank anyways depending on ur path and being pure INT you could get around 8-10k Matk by 105 so killing mobs is faster it just depends on how u play.

I think the 8k-10k m.a only applies to players who have nice equips (especially those who have the gold to buy amazing [p] and [r] int items). I'm still a normal player. I'm saving up to buy farouk's crystal ball. I used to grind like hell in NH, but I have to go to college now so... T_T

EDIT: how much does a farouk fare now in the market?