HELP from GM

DigitalLG

I'm a returnee player, and I'd like to recover my character and it's account which I totally forgot...

IGN - DigitalLG and it's a Fighter, only I remember is I'm 114 which I have full bed time costume with my gears on...

and one thing

I can't log in - Celestia Luna, when I select server specifically Vantage, when I enter, nothing happens... log - in didn't pop-up... I tried re-installing but still doesn't work...

I've played here in this unit a long a ago, and I would like to play again...

I hope my client would get fixed and eagerly want my account back with my characters with gears on it...

I'm a returnee player, and I'd like to recover my character and it's account which I totally forgot...

IGN - DigitalLG and it's a Fighter, only I remember is I'm 114 which I have full bed time costume with my gears on...

and one thing

I can't log in - Celestia Luna, when I select server specifically Vantage, when I enter, nothing happens... log - in didn't pop-up... I tried re-installing but still doesn't work...

I've played here in this unit a long a ago, and I would like to play again...

I hope my client would get fixed and eagerly want my account back with my characters with gears on it...

Disregard my request on my account, just remembered it now... hehehehe...

and this is my problem regarding my client, how to fix this?

http://tinypic.com/r/25iu3rp/5