Wipe Them Clean.

Guest Classifyed

Guest Classifyed

I Believe the GMs should Wipe the banks of each Offender, That's the first and Last warning.

The Ban doesn't seem to bring enough fear into people. Losing items Then the Initial Ban.

"If you break the rules, We will strip you of your items and then You will be banned."

Brings more Fear, Doesn't it?

(Just something i thought of while walking this morning.)

Trust this, Think about it and Support it.

Guest Classifyed

Perm Ban isn't getting the message out,

Wiping them clean of their items puts a message into their minds.. It also gives them a chance to spread the message.

The GMs can show everyone the perfect example.

People get banned all the time so others believe being banned won't last forever.

This is simply a mind game, Why not let them watch all the hard earned items disappear for the bad deeds they've done?

Just Banning is Barbaric and it gives no threat.. You have to Give them more to fear..

i get it now.

well, that sounds like a good idea, but now, how to spread that?

if we look back, various ways have been done to inform people about that scam website or such. in fact, theres always people who dont know about that already.

its gonna be hard to inform that to all players.

Guest Classifyed

i get it now.

well, that sounds like a good idea, but now, how to spread that?

if we look back, various ways have been done to inform people about that scam website or such. in fact, theres always people who dont know about that already.

its gonna be hard to inform that to all players.

The GMs are busy, If they at least put this message out and show that they support my idea then i will Gather a team to prevent phishing.

I'll Need help from Intelligent, Active Supporters of Celestia and we will slowly put a end to it.

Another way to help put a end to Phishing, Scamming and Fraud is; Remove access to the letters Capital GM together before a name.

Only a GM should be allowed that.

Guest Classifyed

Thats why it's important to READ THE RULES!! :) (That means you New Players)

Yeah, I Hope more people support this idea..

this have just popped out.

why dont put that info at the patcher? a simple info like "item wipeout if you break the rule, visit forum for more info" with a link to the rule and forum using an eye-catching color if possible. well, that requires staffs too to do that ofc..

id be happy to join the team btw.

Guest Classifyed

yeah.......i even found new player that doesnt know meaning of KS (kill stealing)

Lol there's many new players that don't completely understand the meaning of Ks.. It's why i'm glad the GMs allow people to warn, Before reporting.

The problem isn't the punishment, it's the cheaters themselves.

They either don't care, don't think they'll get caught or just have fun breaking the rules.

All wiping the items before permanent banning does is give cheaters 1 extra chance and GM's more things to keep track of.

Suggestion Denied.