I has a question about an old account with...

xsolor

Question

So i have this old account with the gpotato luna, who are going to shut off their survers to luna in 2 weeks.

I was wondering, if i made an account and played here, would my old info from gpotato luna be here or would i have to start all over at lvl 1 again?

Also when they shut their survers off, will this luna be effected too?

11 answers to this question

Oh thank god, my life is restored once more! :'D

Although, still upset that i wasted 3 years of my life and money only to start over again. -_o;

But i am happy nonetheless.

the epiphany i had of me playing official servers only for me to find out that its closing and all those years of hard work, money spending and sleepless nights toiling to lvl an inch of exp is left useless with no consolation whatsoever..

i hope you enjoy CL.. great community, great server.. take it from me.. I've been here quite a bit..

the epiphany i had of me playing official servers only for me to find out that its closing and all those years of hard work, money spending and sleepless nights toiling to lvl an inch of exp is left useless with no consolation whatsoever..

i hope you enjoy CL.. great community, great server.. take it from me.. I've been here quite a bit..

Yeah...i'm never going back to gpotato ever again, i know it wasn't their fault the game is shutting down.

But they decided to be greedy, milked the players of their money and not tell the players ahead of time (more than 2 weeks) that the game will be killed.

All of a sudden, they post up in the forum.

"Oh we are deeply sorry but you have 2 weeks til the luna servers shut down, please take this condolense package to one of our other games"

They all suck

gpotato sucks

didn't even qualify for the package, even though i was a 3 year member.

>insert rage here<

Yeah...i'm never going back to gpotato ever again, i know it wasn't their fault the game is shutting down.

But they decided to be greedy, milked the players of their money and not tell the players ahead of time (more than 2 weeks) that the game will be killed.

All of a sudden, they post up in the forum.

"Oh we are deeply sorry but you have 2 weeks til the luna servers shut down, please take this condolense package to one of our other games"

They all suck

gpotato sucks

didn't even qualify for the package, even though i was a 3 year member.

>insert rage here<

so you start anew here.. CL can offer so much.. goodluck on your new adventure here bro.. ^_^