Help! Pls guide.. =/

chingtejada

Question

im a level 84 ranger and im having a hard time, so i need your help. kindly answer my questions pls?..

1.) where to level from 84 to 90... 90 to 95... 95 to 105??

2.) how to farm gold?

3.) how about the equiptments? should i hunt or craft??

4.) are there any dungeons aside from the map and the DD? i mean some sort of special dungeon? how do i enter if there is any..?

2 answers to this question

Guest Gladius

umm Try to check out on the class guide section.. some post may tell you where to hunt

after you're strong enough... farm at NH, the mobs there will drop some 90++equipment, you can sell that to the npc

i'd say this within just 84-100 and 100-105

1. after u limmiting ur DD try hunting on fairy vaalley (84-100), and found some party when hunting on nera harbour(100-105).

2. just ignorige about farming gold untill u got hunting on nera, when u can hunting on nera try to not use exp scroll after u get cnge job at 105 ofcourse. because, the lower ur lvl, more weapon u can get to sell it on NPC, so, just try to make ur char get small xP

3. when u 84-100 u can get the mold on fairy valey monster, 100-105 ucan try to craft again, the ingridients for mold and other u can get on nera harbour too,,, or just try to the rare eQ on nera castle cnel1 and3(buying).

4. hmmm, neer heard of it on CL

wish it help