Wizards robe / Black Widow Leather

littleken123

Question

I wonder why Wizards robe is much more expensive than BWL. Well in fact the percentage of the options in gives are the same the only difference on this two costumes are WR is MAP while BWL is PAP..

Is there something specialty of WR than BWL? may I know? hehe thank you in advance for those who will answer :rolleyes:

9 answers to this question

they differ on premium point price.. thats why when it comes to gold.. WR is much more expensive tha BWL.. Besides, i think BWL is more abandonned than the WR.. since not all Mages are using WR.. unlike to BWL.. almost all jobs are using BWL..

That's good

• Upvote 2

they differ on premium point price.. thats why when it comes to gold.. WR is much more expensive tha BWL.. Besides, i think BWL is more abandonned than the WR.. since not all Mages are using WR.. unlike to BWL.. almost all jobs are using BWL..

That's right ~

ohhh ok i get it now but >.< hmmmm lets set aside the PP and the users >.< Lets focus on the percentage of its options are almost the same Only MAP and PAP are the difference. i am just wondering if GM's could Decrease the cost of it in premium points cause some how im wondering how could other people like me buy a costume like that... aint got all money.. very much expensive :D wkwkw hoping its price comes down to 100pp like BWL so that i could afford to buy it so as others >.<

its to balance out the prices of gears ma or pa types have.. i mean look at it this way, comparing BWL and WR on prices.. BWL = 3.5-4b while WR is 9-11b.. but then again look at other gears pa types have.. best weapons, armor and accessories they need to buy are expensive whilst ma types can get optimal gears cheaply so for me i guess it kinda does even it out..

You have to Look at it like this- What's more powerful here Magic Attack or Physical Attack? Sorry to say but Magic Attack is more Powerful and here's why. What are most of the Monster's here weak against?-Magic- What are the Players weak against?-Magic- Any Character here can always raise up their Pdef to account for the Patck of another player without making you Character too Weak. There's not much you can do other than Buffs to Raise up your Mdef to account for someones Matck without Seriously hurting your Chances to fight back. So that's why I think The Wizard's Robe is soo Expensive. And I think it should Stay Expensive! Why should we Make things too Easy here? And not all of the Items for Mages are Cheap. High Int items are Pretty Expensive as well as High Matck Items. I agree with bleed4me it all evens out in the end. :)