Bladetaker expert go inside

♫Beetus♫

Question

8 answers to this question

Look you should do it that way first from lvl 1-125 go full eva then 126+ change strike cus when u battle with another eva BT or TM u can 1 hit them but u should max all skills involves attack speed and get a panda gloves and get death mask for berserker skill like this you pawn all :) use at lvl 115 str craft boots and str craft aarmor so u can have some and use V.set and 2 hathors 20+strike(p) and 2 hege 20+strike(p) and use the strike cloack from vote mall 80 vote points and make it strike or crit(p) and mirror p.atk 2aks +12/+13/+14 with 20+strike 1 rein p.atk and if u have low crit make another crit rein and better from lvl 1-25 1 handed then change 2 handed at 126 better because of Dual penalty

Look you should do it that way first from lvl 1-125 go full eva then 126+ change strike cus when u battle with another eva BT or TM u can 1 hit them but u should max all skills involves attack speed and get a panda gloves and get death mask for berserker skill like this you pawn all :) use at lvl 115 str craft boots and str craft aarmor so u can have some and use V.set and 2 hathors 20+strike(p) and 2 hege 20+strike(p) and use the strike cloack from vote mall 80 vote points and make it strike or crit(p) and mirror p.atk 2aks +12/+13/+14 with 20+strike 1 rein p.atk and if u have low crit make another crit rein and better from lvl 1-25 1 handed then change 2 handed at 126 better because of Dual penalty

and i prefer you go to pure str state because you need some p.atk to 1 hit others 20+strike items philo will get you a high strike :)

u could edit first post sir!

u need many set :

1. str set if u want do 1hit in pvp/gvg/pve ..

2. Vit set if want have many hp ..

3. Strike if u want hit Eva char ..

4. Eva if u want ppl miss when hitting u ..

and i suggest to Vit Status , dualwield or 1H is up to char owner ..

if u want 1H , try to have 450 strike eva 350 ..

if 2h, reach 400 eva strike 400 or more ..

and no need str status cos BT allrdy have nice P.atk :D ..

sorry for my english XDD

• Upvote 1