My Idea On Preventing Multi Voters

Cecilia

^_^ lies ....?

mafuyo was my real char ^^ and i kinda have a hard tym on gaining money at NH so i made janeth a paladin ^^ just so i could afk and not to die

but i found it boring

then i made another one magus that is pluu i still find it boring and hard to kill at nH mobs

then lastly 4th i created a rogue thats asariel an archer elf then i get bored again

^^ lastly i choose to delete asariel then made NEOMI

that all of you hated ryt

well she's an S.A and i believed this kind of character is good for farming

why do u think i get bored on pursuing my characters ^^ cuz i dont gain an easy farming that what it is

so please don't judge people easly

and ow by the way ^^

i just donate to make the prices balanced ^^ from its conversion

well as if the ds belt can be easly looted in monsters "TARINTUS"

and ow the artifact to the u disregard 160pp that so u called buy it for 2b LoL

so i decided to make my resources so that i couldnt spend too much money ^^ ow ask how i did it i sell my characters from other game called pangya

(GOLF GAME)

and recieved dollars in return thats the risk that i take well its legal cuz im not selling it in CL anyways i ask my buyers to loaded it on my couzin walet then uploaded it here

so im much more similar than you ^^ i dont use my real money in playing this game i just risked the game i played before !! even do i have investment or so called rich ^^ em not that stupid lolz

ow anyway rich people doesn't have works

• Downvote 1

^_^ owell suit ur self !! lol this idea is only to prevent multivoters

why are u changing the topic ..? are u one of them...? ^^ im just asking

don't research about my doings in CL cuz thr are things that ur thick brain can't understand

TC

ow by the way ^^ i hate someone calling me liar

:lol: ;) ^_^ too many views yet no one react hmm

owell here the msg : perseverance = improvements

even do its just .5 per vote u can still buy the things,

if you have the so called PERSEVERANCE

i've read the whole thread.. i wonder if you will ever stop with that 'risk' and 'perseverence' thingy. risk seriously? risk who? you donaters wouldnt be affected at all with these kind of suggestion. its US voters who got 'risked'. i dont even think 'risk' is a suitable word. i'd say we are doomed. whattaheck with perseverence? you want US, fulltime voters to PERSEVERE for you donaters? oh boy, players these days. what a selfish suggestion. no point trying to make you understand. choose your word wisely, girl.

dont bother hoping too much to get this implimented btw. last time they removed voting its a chaos around here. just mind your own business. if u are complaining so much about how your PP business is affected, why dont you just farm in NH like you said before. 'easy' isn't it?

• Upvote 1

i've read the whole thread.. i wonder if you will ever stop with that 'risk' and 'perseverence' thingy. risk seriously? risk who? you donaters wouldnt be affected at all with these kind of suggestion. its US voters who got 'risked'. i dont even think 'risk' is a suitable word. i'd say we are doomed. whattaheck with perseverence? you want US, fulltime voters to PERSEVERE for you donaters? oh boy, players these days. what a selfish suggestion. no point trying to make you understand. choose your word wisely, girl.

dont bother hoping too much to get this implimented btw. last time they removed voting its a chaos around here. just mind your own business. if u are complaining so much about how your PP business is affected, why dont you just farm in NH like you said before. 'easy' isn't it?

>.< hmmm an interesting debate

red:you donaters wouldnt be affected at all with these kind of suggestion

Answer : you think soe ..?,i think yes we , will be affected by it

why ? cuz its VERY COMMON the harder it gets the harder the price

fact :usually donators don't vote cuz thy can donate what every thy want ryt ..?

oh maybe thy donate thy just vote for few days and wala~h bored again so its in ur incentives

the harder it gets the higher price well as you said you surely are a vote 24/7

--------------------------------------------

Blue:as the incentive i told in the red section

that harder it gets the higher the price

-----------------------------------------------

Green:do you think im selfish i just given you guys an idea in order

to gain your GP prices high

and also ^^

by this its not selfish for a pure voter ^^

it would lessen the competitors from Gp selling and also lessen the multivoters

have you ever play a monopoly game ..? -_-

hahahahaha no. just no.

red - nonsense. what are you talking about? i'm sorry i'm having a difficult time to understand your point. i was saying, if voting is reduced or removed, you donaters will get no harm. probably item prices will rise, and you donaters gets richer in two shakes =.= ohoho i see what u did tharr

do you actually understand what are you saying? no offense. but really. i dont see how donaters would be affected by it.

blue - nonsense. for how long do you expect us to wait for a single item? while you donaters are already selling lots of stuf. yeah you guys are rich, just donate anytime, get your stuff anytime you want, kick ppl's ass anytime you want. and please, try to understand what i'm saying

green - i didnt say u selfish. but the suggestion is. do u know why i said so?? because you are obviously wanting us to risk a part of our fun in this game, for much greater fun of yours. and like i said before, you are asking us to persevere for you donaters, while in fact actually, you guys are already in much higher position in game. this is suppression. from my view, its about rich people getting richer and poor people getting poorer.

again.. you know what.. my point is messed up. but its pretty simple. let me put it this way so you can get it through YOUR thick skull. dont give me that 'incentive' crap. if vote point is reduced or removed, yes, item will be more expensive. so what? we have to wait for a loooong time to get even ONE item. while you donaters can easily get in an instance. oh hell i dont see how that's helping. not worthy at all. in the end, the advantages is fully yours. not ours.

omg.. cant you ppl just leave us voters alone? =.= you guys are already dominating the game, owning huge amount of money, why cant you just leave us alone??? we only sell costumes for 250m++ and 100% exp for 80m for God sake. Why cant you donaters just be grateful????? this is not a debate. this is nonsense. i am a commoner, low rank player, who's asking a higher class player to

by this its not selfish for a pure voter ^^

it would lessen the competitors from Gp selling and also lessen the multivoters

for God sake its not! please understand your own point, miss. how could that help? even if the gp is reduced, people will still sell gp. same competition. maybe higher because everyone is so desperate for money ( i dont think you'll understand definition of 'desperate for money though) to make it worse, everyone has to wait for a very long time to buy an item. while you guys can buy items ANYTIME you want. now tell me,

how. is. that. helping?