pointzt

Question

like the title what is better in :

1. GvG

2. PvE

3. PvP

pls answer and give the reason why ??

and i want ask something about item ..

why any people in guide use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor ??? how about castor and sekhmet ??

if they use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor they will not get the bonusses stat from hathor sekhmeth and gemini castor right ?? so why they use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor ?? pls answer

6 answers to this question

Guest ~Syn~

1. GvG

2. PvE

3. PvP

and i want ask something about item ..

why any people in guide use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor ??? how about castor and sekhmet ??

if they use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor they will not get the bonusses stat from hathor sekhmeth and gemini castor right ?? so why they use gemini - gemini and hathor - hathor ?? pls answer

1. in GvG, both class good. AR has Range, BT has Damage. But me more prefer BT [love dualing] :wub:

2. more good BT, cuz have good AOE and Extortion. [if AR from TH, the damage not good, more good from assasins] -_-

3. same as no.1

cuz sechmet has - vit stat and castor are more expensive then gemini. :P

no, although you use hathor - hathor or gemini - gemini, the pasif still work [good bug on CL] :wub:

1. in GvG, both class good. AR has Range, BT has Damage. But me more prefer BT [love dualing] :wub:

2. more good BT, cuz have good AOE and Extortion. [if AR from TH, the damage not good, more good from assasins] -_-

3. same as no.1

cuz sechmet has - vit stat and castor are more expensive then gemini. :P

no, although you use hathor - hathor or gemini - gemini, the pasif still work [good bug on CL] :wub:

but my AR from RW how about u ??

1. GvG

2. PvE

3. PvP

1. In terms of long range fights, AR would win. (thanks, captain obvious)

2. dunno much about BT, but My AR (RW-AR) can do 2 hits in mobs (full str, not sure if dex type can do it too)

3. First one to cast a skill and land a crit wins.

Guest ~Syn~

but my AR from RW how about u ??

i'm from assasins, but RW > AR not bad too. Me more like human since have more damage. But RW have illusion attack [stun skill]

1. In terms of long range fights, AR would win. (thanks, captain obvious)

2. dunno much about BT, but My AR (RW-AR) can do 2 hits in mobs (full str, not sure if dex type can do it too)

3. First one to cast a skill and land a crit wins.

hmm, on no. 3, maybe BT will win If AR can keep far from BT, cuz BT attack speed so fast. And again, it's about the equip too -_-

Guest ~Syn~

You forgot the Jumpy buffs.

don't forgot about it. since assasins > AR have predator too :P and i don't like buffing <_<