Banned for asking a question really.....

Greetings

ok so this is BowKillz and I was in the way talking to some people and there was a lvl 40+ killing mobs and kept yelling warned at some people and i was standing there asking him and I quote it says in the pic he sent it says "who are you talking to" is all I sayed....and now he sent a pic of me saying that I was bullied him and ks him....wheres the proof it wasnt even me that was ksing him nor did I bully him but I get Banned cz a pic says "who are you talking to". I need to talk to a GM about this cz this isnt fair for the 2yrs ive been playin ive never broken a rule, bullied someone nor have I ever KS or claimed spots....SO really im asking for answers on why I got banned for asking a question...??

BowKillz again btw the second pic is of me killing a monster that he was no where near nor did he touch that monster....so ya I didnt ks him nor did I bully him at all....and since a GM most likely wont answer this now I have to wait 99hrs

Infrag, Bow did not bully nor ks, the pictures don't show anything, where's the chat that shows Bow bullying? Oh that's right, its not there because it didn't happen, and as for ks, you know how many high lvls hang out at way to and kill basilisks? A lot, and im one of them, but most of us,like Bow, kill one or two that a lower level isn't hitting, which in the picture, the one that reported wasnt attacking, therefore it wasn't his mob which means there's no ks. Even if it is 99 hours, Bow was wrongfully banned, I'm sure if you were in their position you would QQ. Thank you have a fantasic day >.>

• Upvote 1

lol.. i've seen the report. and its riddiculous. picture doenst show anything convincing.

btw no need to create new forum acc to support your posts dude. its an old skill xD (not mentioning anyone. you know it if you do)

and Bow, just let it go, its just a few days. take a break and do something perhaps? see you again in the way :)

lol.. i've seen the report. and its riddiculous. picture doenst show anything convincing.

btw no need to create new forum acc to support your posts dude. its an old skill xD (not mentioning anyone. you know it if you do)

and Bow, just let it go, its just a few days. take a break and do something perhaps? see you again in the way :)

Awesome haha

Glad there are actually people who can see the truth in things xD

that's right. agreed with darxlord ^_^

I agree. But those few days will allow you to get some sun, food, and rest. Everyone needs a break once in a while.