Magnus 1hnd,2hnd, and dual wield NEED HELP HERE

ShiRoZai

Question

Which is the BEST ?

• Magnus 1 Handed Sword/Axe/Mace
  • Magnus 2 Handed Sword/Axe/mace
  • Magnus Dual-Wield Sword/Axe/Mace

Magnus 1 Hand VS Magnus 2 handed = ? (PVP/PVE/GVG)

Magnus 1 Hand VS Magnus DualWield = ? (PVP/PVE/GVG)

Magnus 2 Hand VS Magnus DualWield = ? (PVP/PVE/GVG)

Give The Evidence Thx :)

6 answers to this question

I have used my Magnus as 1H, 2H and Duel wield. and i must admit dual wield is rather lacking for a magnus, but i like both both 1h and 2h, as for which one i find better.. i think i would go with 1h, simply because i live a lot longer, even with lowered damage i can still dish out =D

Dual Wield magnus output damage and crit rate are from average to good,SMs can do way better.

Both 1h and 2h are good,but you'll have to compensate on both,2H = You need def and HP 1H = You need STR or damage output in crit

The only good suggestion is. ALWAYS AXE unless you really need a lot of def,sword doesn't seem like a good idea at all for magnus

1H has 2 4 second stuns,and a poison,including Sonic Boom and D.Sonic Blast

2H has a total of 3 Stuns,including an AOE one,and a great critical rate

i would prefer 2h, and focus on pdef + crit. you could be a versatile tanker, in grinding, war and pvp. if you have good mixed item, you could get 4.5+ pdef, that would be enough to be quite a tanker. 7k+ damage would be enough if you have decent crit. and plus, like shadowdog said, you'll have aoe stun skill, which is very useful while grinding.

btw i took phalanx instead of knight so if you follow normal path our stats will differ (no big really)