change jobs recently but my HP and my defense no increase

I have good items but do not understand because I am weak in combat

down there a picture

http://oi45.tinypic.com/qzkoxz.jpg

as they see my M.Atk and P.def is low

I see other people who defend and M atk was quite high to low level

mage-cleric-sorcerer, warlock, necromancer

those are my jobs

1_ I have to use restat and increase INT or VIT?

2_ use light armor?

sorry for my bad english, i speak spanish;)

3 answers to this question

if you want use medusa wand bec it gives a bigger mag attack though it must be +12... for the armor use depraved +12 set with 20+ int philo in it if you cant afford yet a g set with int philo... light armor gives a bigger def compared to robe wich is a great advantage when you are hunting in nera harbor or grave ... use int stat if you want to have a higher magger attack and vit stats for more hp and p.def... and there's a little mess up in your path... instead it should be wizard-monk-bishop-necro or wizard-priest-inquirer-necro... the priest or bishop path offers a huge variety of buffs that is useful when hunting while the monk or inquirer path gives a mag critical that further increases your damage.... hope this helps... ^_^... btw you should have followed the path in mages section that was made by the imba players of cl... ;)

1.Restat to vit

2.yes , Light armor G set

3.Use:Farouk/Chival+12,Ds Belt/Belt of wisdom,hege x2/flick x2,hercules x2/hathor x2/hsoe x2 Thats for equip(philo int/vit , mix)

4.Use:3%int wing/g.lizard,Int glass,any 5% ma hat,15% stat costume/WR,shini glove/munckin glove,panda boots thats for costume

Hope this help