i cannot open my id it says incorrect id or password...i never share my personal iformation to anyone,,, my id is new just made it yesterday

Guest iGwen

i cannot open my id...it says incorrect id or pass...my id is new i made it yesterday i never break the rules and never share my personal information with anyone!!! so why i cannot open my id? i need my items...and my gold ... i got gold selling the fish points i have been fishing about 8 month then i got gold i never sell or buy gold i buy does item expensive but just gone like that>>.., i feel so sad..please help me to solve this problem...my items'' blue sexy bikini pink star sunglasses exp-100% round 43pcs exp 30% 1 pcs exp 10% round 11 pcs...gold round 6-8billion...not sure that i forget. im wearing chibi bonnet no equip in my friend list has only 1 person her nick is isova....here is my id and nick id:37denjinmynga93 nick: iGwen please help me....thx before

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo dear i wanna ask u about the private donate....whats the diffrence between PD and donate at website celestialuna? And how we do the PD? Have u connect with the IRC? It doesnt work!!! Always error.....hope to see ur replay asap thx before......