Help me need answer

SheekO

Question

pls peoples write me what class need to good farm in NERA HARBOR

I Have 96lvl Fighter>warrior>Infantryman> Knight>Destroyer. Now i have knight. pls if you can, write me what equip and skills need to destr for good farm!

Thx a lot

2 answers to this question

Personally, I think that the best grinder for NH would be an Entrapper or a Blade Taker. Destroyers are good too, but the stuns from mobs can really be annoying. Your gear should be either pure evasion, or a good mix between Vit and Str for now, or go full Dex stats and Vit based armor for better critical advantages. As for skills, focus on just Burning crash, Earthquake, Wheel wind, Sword storm, Despair, and Fatal blow. The G. axe is actually great for NH because you can get a higher critical rate hile getting higher critical damage from Axe mortality. Swords in general are great for damage because its even stronger then the G. axe, but Rage burst does not increase the critical rate, although it wouldn't be much of an issue if you had pure Dex for character stats. Maces are good if you still lack physical defense, but don't give any bonuses to critical damage or regular damage.