am i breaking a rule?

fyerouz95

Question

i dual logged and killed my own char to collect some pk points, coz i planned to level down one of my chars

after a few moments, some1 came in and said that he took an SS of it, saying that i was PK lvling (or something?)

i didnt kill any person on the process coz i went to an isolated place, i just wanted to level down

the only rule i read about PKs is about PK bugging (but seriously idk what is this)

so tell me am i gonna get banned if the person reports me? coz i never actually know that this is not permitted in the server?

11 answers to this question

Maybe. Since you still gain Exp if you keep logging off from your PK char when you kill them, it would be considered the PK bug. But, if you never logged off from your PKer, you won't gain Exp while forcing your PK char to lose Exp based off of the PK points. I'm not sure about the deleveling, but to be in PK mode to kill your normal chars, no I don't think that that can be banned.

no i didnt, my other character didnt gain even 1% exp (plus i never even knew about that)

as i said, the main purpose was just delevelling T_T

all i did was pk mode on char A, kill A using char B, revive char A, kill A using char B until pk mode is finished, and repeat that's all

no i didnt, my other character didnt gain even 1% exp (plus i never even knew about that)

all i did was pk mode on char A, kill A using char B, revive char A, kill A using char B until pk mode is finished, and repeat that's all

aside from gaining PK points to level down, there are still ways for you to level down "legally". PK-ing is illegal. :D

aside from gaining PK points to level down, there are still ways for you to level down "legally". PK-ing is illegal. :D

PKing is not illegal. PK-Leveling is illegal. If PK mode was illegal, then the Admins should have removed it from the game entirely, which would ultimately be the Admins fault for not taking it off and having newer players be banned for entering PK mode without knowing about it. Deleveling shouldn't be illegal if you aren't gaining EXP for the benefit of leveling up. PK mode is legal and you can't steal things from other people anymore with PK mode, so its virtually harmless to everyone else, and does not put you at a higher advantage then anyone in the game.

so how does pk leveling or pk bugging works? because it mus be fix so that no other will be banned again in doing this.

PKing is not illegal. PK-Leveling is illegal. If PK mode was illegal, then the Admins should have removed it from the game entirely, which would ultimately be the Admins fault for not taking it off and having newer players be banned for entering PK mode without knowing about it. Deleveling shouldn't be illegal if you aren't gaining EXP for the benefit of leveling up. PK mode is legal and you can't steal things from other people anymore with PK mode, so its virtually harmless to everyone else, and does not put you at a higher advantage then anyone in the game.

so how does pk leveling or pk bugging works? because it mus be fix so that no other will be banned again in doing this.

if u wanna down level ur char, just simply go to a crowded monster then get kill by them.

yes it takes time , but, .. its not against the rule.

What were you doing at that time, could be categorized as PK leveling, even if u didnt mean to.

PK leveling is illegal, and if u dont know about it, its ur own fault, why not read the rule at 1st place, and always look if the rule been change

• Upvote 1

PK leveling is the term for using a higher level character as a victim to another, lower leveled character. When you remove all items from the higher level character, to the point where they can't lose anything like gold or armor or anything, the only thing they an give you would be their Exp. There is a level cap of 3 levels that the lower level can gain, unlike the past when people could level up to fourth times without needed to log in and relog in. It changed after the Admin decided to put a cap on it because players were becoming level 130+ in a short period of time, compared to how it normally is to even get to level 120. It can't really be fixed, but it can be removed, which would take the fun of killing players in PK mode away.

PK-Leveling is PK Leveling sir -.-

i dual logged and killed my own char to collect some pk points, coz i planned to level down one of my chars

after a few moments, some1 came in and said that he took an SS of it, saying that i was PK lvling (or something?)

i didnt kill any person on the process coz i went to an isolated place, i just wanted to level down

the only rule i read about PKs is about PK bugging (but seriously idk what is this)

so tell me am i gonna get banned if the person reports me? coz i never actually know that this is not permitted in the server?

that's called PK-Leveling for sure, Sir x_x and of course, Illegal. That's is this server newest rules.

Maybe. Since you still gain Exp if you keep logging off from your PK char when you kill them, it would be considered the PK bug. But, if you never logged off from your PKer, you won't gain Exp while forcing your PK char to lose Exp based off of the PK points. I'm not sure about the deleveling, but to be in PK mode to kill your normal chars, no I don't think that that can be banned.

then i agree with u here, sir Rookie :3

if u wanna down level ur char, just simply go to a crowded monster then get kill by them.

yes it takes time , but, .. its not against the rule.

What were you doing at that time, could be categorized as PK leveling, even if u didnt mean to.

PK leveling is illegal, and if u dont know about it, its ur own fault, why not read the rule at 1st place, and always look if the rule been change

this is the answer :)

if PK leveling is Illegal, then just remove this menu from game -.- zzzzzzzzz

• Downvote 1

PK-Leveling is PK Leveling sir -.-

that's called PK-Leveling for sure, Sir x_x and of course, Illegal. That's is this server newest rules.

then i agree with u here, sir Rookie :3

this is the answer :)

if PK leveling is Illegal, then just remove this menu from game -.- zzzzzzzzz

Wrong. Most of it.

I've killed my own char for fun a couple of times,ask around at The way

And he has dlvled AND IT HASN'T BEEN CONSIDERED ILLEGAL

So if he DID just kill himself,and there's no SS of him LOGGING OFF to get the exp,THEN NOPE,it isn't ILLEGAL at all,why? because he just killed himself

Otherwise,i could've blamed everyone who killed my pk char at the way of PK lvling with my char and pretend those were my chars,get it?

Any way is fine,as long as you don't lvl yourself