to biohazard

ThingAgain

Question

see at the thrid pic as long as my memory never char can use make same nick ( cannot using the same nick but why can create a little char using Cuki ???? ) are still cant think about this ? plis make some fair 

I think that the reporter is a same player. Think again, only a stupid player who sell gold in game. And you know that 2 player(cuki & iComoL) isn't a noob player right? Both of them must be know the rule on this game. So if they want to sel gold, they will use another way like in facebook group or other way. Come on dude, use your common sense ;) #sorry for bad grammar

AGREE with okumura rin its all only to prove some one try to play trick xD to make people get banned we all know that Cuki and iComoL not low level and already have good equip they not stupid to doing RMT using they real char :D sorry my grammar is bad too xD

AGREE with okumura rin its all only to prove some one try to play trick xD to make people get banned we all know that Cuki and iComoL not low level and already have good equip they not stupid to doing RMT using they real char :D sorry my grammar is bad too xD

:wub: i give u thumb

I am a beginner here, before I had time to read some of the main rules of the game and the game rules I see RMT is a violation.

I do not know if iComoL high level or senior players. maybe his character and his friends use to do so. or maybe he meant to sell gold instead of CL games. but other private luna game.

sorry google translate.  :wub:

I am a beginner here, before I had time to read some of the main rules of the game and the game rules I see RMT is a violation.
I do not know if iComoL high level or senior players. maybe his character and his friends use to do so. or maybe he meant to sell gold instead of CL games. but other private luna game.
sorry google translate.  :wub:

Uncensored that nick please :v , PROOF It :v