Account Revive

DrShadow

hello goodmorning/aftie/evening/noon 

i would like to post a petition for my accounts resurrection :3 for i have forgotten my two accounts..

i have played Celestia Luna since 2010...probably...and have been admins/moderators on a number of RPG's servers,  but recently i have stopped playing because of the work and time putting in my admin job..just to be insulted ...... aaand im back in Celestia Luna.... but when i tried to re login neither of my two accounts have not activated or logged in the main website's loggin box .....luckily i have managed to snatch a notification in my emal's inbox in one of my forum account's...

.(i dont know if im in the right forum category of posting this anyways i have red a couple of rules before posting this) ...but anyhow i will give my :email / username / password or "forum"password, (im not sure if the forum's password or the ingame password are linked,  eitherway),,,,,but message me on yahoo "[email protected]

thank you, and good day,   i hope that this post would be taken into action sincerely yours  

Gabriel Ranises..(real name)

I'm sorry to say but we don't recover lost passwords right now. It'll be best for you to make a new account and start fresh; otherwise you will have to wait until the password recovery is implemented which might take awhile. If you used the search function located on the top right of the forum, you could have found this answer without having to wait for someone to give it to you.

Good luck.

• Upvote 2