Getting Disconnected

BunnyKnight

Hi there, we've just started playing CL recently.

My major concern is that I keep getting disconnected after 10-15 minutes of play time, as if the server would go down. I noticed its usually in maps where there's a lot of mobs attacking at the same time, then my character just hits plain air and nothing happens, then after a short while I "lag out".

Thanks for helping.

• Game Master

Happens to me too, but it's my internet itself. I've heard from a few players that the server is somewhat laggy, but it's not that bad. Are you sure it's not your connection? If it was the server, everyone would be lagging out, not just yourself. And if it was something to do with your files, I believe it would just crash your game, not actually lag you out.

• Upvote 1

Hmm I noticed its not as frequent if I close Chrome for example, however it's very annoying >.> I'll try to use WTFast from [removed], possibly could help xD Thanks for helping though.

It can't be my net as in [removed] for example we get 200 ping when we're crowded in my house (Me and my GF play in the same room) so I very much doubt that.

The weird thing is, my girlfriend is in the same room, as I mentioned, we play at the same time and she does not disconnect, however I do.

• Game Master

Gonna have to ask you not to mention other MMOs here, it's one of our rules :P

Anyway though, it's quite possible it's the server since it has been a little laggy lately, but I believe it's on your end. It would be happening to all if the server, not just you, if it was server lag.

• Upvote 1

Anyway though, it's quite possible it's the server since it has been a little laggy lately, but I believe it's on your end. It would be happening to all if the server, not just you, if it was server lag.

well its been lagging quite a bit :3

• Upvote 1

Sorry about the mention, feel free to edit it, and yeah I'm guessing, thanks for suggestions though.

-forget what I was saying earlier-

This is just a nightmare lol, did some more research and seems I am not the only one experiencing this. If you logged in, the whole server is spammed of people saying

"LAGGG" over and over. I am not trying to decrease the server's reputation but telling everybody "it is their connection issue" won't solve it. I've played many private servers

and none of them had an issue of "if you melle, you disconnect after 10 minutes." Hope this can be solved soon.

Ugh, I want to ask. Why I always got disconnected while Im hunting?

I use 2 patch. 1 patch lv 1xx, 1 patch lv 3x.

Patch lv 1xx luring, then my low level hit my lure. Then my 3x got disconnected, Its happenned 5times :<

Same happens to me mate. Just recently noticed that after a while it gets fixed, and usually I don't disconnect in "crowded" channels lol. Try not to physically attack (double click) the mobs and just use skills on it, worked for me :P

Also try to disable the system messages for most of the stuff, could help, you never know. Make sure your antivirus (E.G Kaspersky in my example) isn't trying to do some "cloud research" on the game as that would slow down the connection between you and the server. 

Conclusion : Let it go on for a couple of days, eventually it will get fixed, it's most likely the connection between you and the hosting center.

Same happens to me mate. Just recently noticed that after a while it gets fixed, and usually I don't disconnect in "crowded" channels lol. Try not to physically attack (double click) the mobs and just use skills on it, worked for me :P

Also try to disable the system messages for most of the stuff, could help, you never know. Make sure your antivirus (E.G Kaspersky in my example) isn't trying to do some "cloud research" on the game as that would slow down the connection between you and the server. 

Conclusion : Let it go on for a couple of days, eventually it will get fixed, it's most likely the connection between you and the hosting center.

Did you mean, Click the mobs once, then kill them? Not, click click click click. I'll try, btw thanks :>

Did you mean, Click the mobs once, then kill them? Not, click click click click. I'll try, btw thanks :>

What I meant was

1. Instead of MELLE, use skills (so that your character doesn't physically hit the monster)

2. Use AoE's if available

3. Use ranged skills mostly (Sonic boom or whatever)

Or yes, your interpretation, click the monster ONCE and use skill, then move back so your character doesn't attack the mob without a skill.

If you need more help feel free to message me!

• 2 weeks later...

What I meant was

1. Instead of MELLE, use skills (so that your character doesn't physically hit the monster)

2. Use AoE's if available

3. Use ranged skills mostly (Sonic boom or whatever)

Or yes, your interpretation, click the monster ONCE and use skill, then move back so your character doesn't attack the mob without a skill.

If you need more help feel free to message me!

Oh okay thanks, my main ign is ... you know :v