Issue

Jeleus

Is me, again with the issue "Celestia Luna Online has stopped working"

http://prntscr.com/37ghjp

But, i think i found the solution.

I don't have all files of the game

My friend downloaded that game, and works.

She's folder http://prntscr.com/37gebl

My folder: http://prntscr.com/37gfjp

I missing some files and 1 folder from client, so if someone  can upload hi's folder for me i would be happy, because the downloader doesn't download all files.Maybe on mega.co.nz or another files hosting.

Thanks.

I'll preform a fresh install of the client to double check sizes. Out of curiosity does the client crash almost instantly as you press connect?

Edit* After a clean install i can confirm i have the same amount of files and folders as yourself but mine works fine i have a feeling it might be what i think it is 

I'll preform a fresh install of the client to double check sizes. Out of curiosity does the client crash almost instantly as you press connect?

Edit* After a clean install i can confirm i have the same amount of files and folders as yourself but mine works fine i have a feeling it might be what i think it is 

Client crashes after I CLICK CONNECT.

Edit:I don't know what to do more, she gave me her client, but still the same error, god... :(

Client crashes after I CLICK CONNECT.

Edit:I don't know what to do more, she gave me her client, but still the same error, god... :(

I had a suspicion this was the case, Its a problem I've extensively looked into in the past and the conclusion was good news and bad news

First the good news, Your Client is not the problem

Now the bad news. This rare problem cannot be solved by uninstalling and re-installing. Your instilation of the Windows Operating system has become corrupt and can no longer play some games, I'm also guessing there are a few other problems with your OS correct?

There only fix there is is to completely re-install your operating system, Kinda dramatic i know but this is the only way to fix this problem.

This problem has not been caused by Celestia Luna itself (I've encountered this on a few of my other systems)

I had a suspicion this was the case, Its a problem I've extensively looked into in the past and the conclusion was good news and bad news

First the good news, Your Client is not the problem

Now the bad news. This rare problem cannot be solved by uninstalling and re-installing. Your instilation of the Windows Operating system has become corrupt and can no longer play some games, I'm also guessing there are a few other problems with your OS correct?

There only fix there is is to completely re-install your operating system, Kinda dramatic i know but this is the only way to fix this problem.

This problem has not been caused by Celestia Luna itself (I've encountered this on a few of my other systems)

Thanks for reply, but i have one more question: What Operation system do you recommand me and what SP?I have windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1.I'm waiting for your reply, and then i will install the OS who you recommand me.

Thanks.

Edited by Jeleus

Installing windows 7 home premium is fine i use it on a few of my computers in both 32-bit and 64-bit but just depends on how much ram you have. 

I think i will install windows xp and then i will tell you if worked or not.

Anyway i have some troubles with windows 7, and xp works better, because that pc is  a little old.

I will come later with a answer if luna works or not.

I have windows 7 Home Premium Sp1 ,32 bit Operating System,AMD Procesos 3200+ 1,8 GHz and 1 GB ram memory.So,what i suppose to do?

Judging from these spec's you will be able to run windows 7 pretty smoothly just disable windows aero theme and use "classic" for a giant leap in performance. This would be better than using windows XP as it is now an offically dead OS and no longer supported by Microsoft at all. 

It seems like your boot disk has become corrupted. 

Additional "fact" as it were AMD 3200+ processor is equal to a 3.2 GHZ Intel Pentium processor