Serious Question About The Game

runningman88

Question

1. How many % level of security in this game? I mean, can someone hack into other players accounts from abroad?
I know nothing is safe on the internet, despite the government website hacker is also able to hack. I play at home and never share my ID to anyone.

Please rate 1-10 the security level of this game / player account

2. Have there been cases, such as servers attacked by a virus / DDoS? If so, how long it takes to recover a server

3. I want to play this game for 5-7 more years, may this server last?

4. Do your part to receive complaints from the authorities concerned with copyright?

The reason is, I have play a "X" game, and they had to close the game for violating copyright.

5. Any other player want to ask someting about the game comments below . . . 

I ask this because I love this game, best server, best games, best update, and the staff(orange) is really very active... I would be missing something in life if there is an unwanted bad things happens to this game

2 answers to this question

1. I've never heard somebody's getting hacked for no reason, unless if you've put your account information to the "unofficial" website, or shared it with somebody else

2. There's been some DDoS attack in the past, but their responses are pretty quick, usually took them by hours to solve and fix  it.

3. well, I've been playing on this server from 2010, so you'll be the judge

4. back to point 3, fingers crossed though

I'd say this server is pretty much improved, especially about the new staff, and over all, 7/10

it would be much better if they're going to make event more often in the future, cheers

1. I'll quote Volare's answer,

2. From what I saw, the server receives little to no attacks from script kiddies (you can look it up on wikipedia) but in return, the devs have to pay very expensive DDoS mitigation service to keep the server alive.

3. That's why you have to keep supporting this game because keeping the server alive costs pretty much money ...

4. I'll just let the staff replies about this, because I don't know anything about this. But, if you think logically, wouldn't a server that stayed up til now get such things like violating copyrights and stuffs?

And no I wouldn't ask anything anymore because you seemed like you asked everything I wanted to ask, lol