Entrapper question ~

Skittlez

Question

Ok..soo im a noobie at Entrappers or any Rogue at that sooo i have been wondering what path is the best..(i dont rlly know what entrappers need like(crit strike or eva..) so could u please tell me what is the most i need out of those?

i have heard this path is good..ROUGE>VOYAGER>THEIF>RANGER>ENTRAPPER..<~ human entrapper ofc

soo..is that bad or good or is their any better paths?

Thanks ^_^

@.@ so confused isn't it?

please don't said any of path as epic fail? because every of paths have good side and weakness side...

so success or Fail any of Paths... what I can said is, there is no epic Fails on any of Paths... success or not is from the Players self, even they are already follow the Good Paths but if they are still can't survive while hunting, it will be fail, right?

and there is no Perfect Paths, with everything on that Path... if it is Perfect, it must be from GOD HIMSELF... LOL

so which one is better...? they're better... but still have weakness also... so Please don't said any of Paths as "Fail" or "Perfect"

become wisely and also always asks and shares to one and another people is good, before we choose wrong way of Decisions...

maybe those words of my own is too Hard to Understands, even I am still not believing how can I use those words?

hahahahaha let's Laugh LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Totally Agree! Is there a like button here? haha LOL

• Upvote 1

i just build ruffian->thief->assassin->entrapper, from what i see, entrapper build for 1H dagger, and also many skill from treasure hunter are available from entrapper, so i choose assassin for get some passive skills. also better p.atk :D