Hello Luna Players! ^_^

Samuel

I am quite the honest guy really. - IRMO, SC. Just want to be known really. I have a variety of issues but who cares.

It is good to meet you all. I love sneaking around with the rouge and calling myself strange nicknames with other character types. So if you see some strange text in the box while I am in stealth mode and it appears on your screen it is me (usually or not very often do I spy). ^_^ I cursed myself once in being honest. So... lucky me I guess... I just want to greet others along the way. Usually people fear me for my honesty or curiousity sake so I am used to it. Technically battling me, I think is a waste of a person's time without a reason for improving ones mind or character, so I reject duels at certain points. ^^ I like to help others along the way like others have helped me. Recently I do research in my spare time on the clients and hope to be a moderator. Technically... I do some things that require a lot of proof but I would rather not screenshot my experience unless it is okay to prove how I truely feel and show that I have common sense when it comes down to involvement with other people and how they feel. ^^

I cannot wait to play this game again. I know my history and many things but need help along the way. I could use a little training. ^^

I had the honor of talking once to Yuki. ^^ THANKS! UM. IT IS AN HONOR REALLY. I SORT OF ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET OR TALK TO AN OPERATOR. I HAVE EXTREME LOYALTY so um, I make a good follower. On a Luna client I was told I could make a really good online counselor by someone. I enjoy talking to others and I know that they too have a goal in mind. So I do not bug people much really unless they talk to me or unless I have a question, also testing the character. Mainly I test my weal and endurance for the opportunity. :lol:

So I see benefit in the fact the game has helped me with other issues concerning my lack of peers and research on how we interact today. I love the free market economy (sometimes). ^^

(PERMISSION TO POST SCREEN SHOTS PENDING - AND YES... I AM ASKING FOR PERMISSION BECAUSE I AM NEWBIE.)

(ALSO: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUGESTIONS USING STEALTH PENDING... THE IDEA FOR SNEAK OBSERVATIONS. NOT HARASSING PLAYERS...)

(INFORMATION FOR IMMATURE (not saying I am mentally) PEOPLE BEING STUPID LIKE CUSSING THE CHATBOX OR HAVING INAPPROPRIATE NAMES IS ONE OF MY PET PEEVES SO I LOVE USING SCREEN SHOT KEY - TO RECORD THE CHATBOX AND WRITE DOWN THE STRANGE NAMES. IF I WERE A MOD... I WOULD DO A MAJOR BAN SEARCH.)

PREVENTION IDEAS FOR ITEM SCAMS DURING AN EXCHANGE NO BAD STUFF PREVENTION... USE THE SCREEN SHOT KEY

SUGGESTION FOR MODERATORS AND ADMINISRATORS THAT MIGHT BAN ME BUT WILL SAY IT ANYWAY: FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES LIKE US! ^^

One of my goals that I may never acheive: become a guild leader... -.- and a stablized person. ^^ Hopefully level it up.

Highest level achieved was 75+ on the game.

I am quite the honest guy really. - IRMO, SC. Just want to be known really. I have a variety of issues but who cares.

It is good to meet you all. I love sneaking around with the rouge and calling myself strange nicknames with other character types. So if you see some strange text in the box while I am in stealth mode and it appears on your screen it is me (usually or not very often do I spy). ^_^ I cursed myself once in being honest. So... lucky me I guess... I just want to greet others along the way. Usually people fear me for my honesty or curiousity sake so I am used to it. Technically battling me, I think is a waste of a person's time without a reason for improving ones mind or character, so I reject duels at certain points. ^^ I like to help others along the way like others have helped me. Recently I do research in my spare time on the clients and hope to be a moderator. Technically... I do some things that require a lot of proof but I would rather not screenshot my experience unless it is okay to prove how I truely feel and show that I have common sense when it comes down to involvement with other people and how they feel. ^^

I cannot wait to play this game again. I know my history and many things but need help along the way. I could use a little training. ^^

I had the honor of talking once to Yuki. ^^ THANKS! UM. IT IS AN HONOR REALLY. I SORT OF ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET OR TALK TO AN OPERATOR. I HAVE EXTREME LOYALTY so um, I make a good follower. On a Luna client I was told I could make a really good online counselor by someone. I enjoy talking to others and I know that they too have a goal in mind. So I do not bug people much really unless they talk to me or unless I have a question, also testing the character. Mainly I test my weal and endurance for the opportunity. :lol:

So I see benefit in the fact the game has helped me with other issues concerning my lack of peers and research on how we interact today. I love the free market economy (sometimes). ^^

(PERMISSION TO POST SCREEN SHOTS PENDING - AND YES... I AM ASKING FOR PERMISSION BECAUSE I AM NEWBIE.)

(ALSO: RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SUGESTIONS USING STEALTH PENDING... THE IDEA FOR SNEAK OBSERVATIONS. NOT HARASSING PLAYERS...)

(INFORMATION FOR IMMATURE (not saying I am mentally) PEOPLE BEING STUPID LIKE CUSSING THE CHATBOX OR HAVING INAPPROPRIATE NAMES IS ONE OF MY PET PEEVES SO I LOVE USING SCREEN SHOT KEY - TO RECORD THE CHATBOX AND WRITE DOWN THE STRANGE NAMES. IF I WERE A MOD... I WOULD DO A MAJOR BAN SEARCH.)

PREVENTION IDEAS FOR ITEM SCAMS DURING AN EXCHANGE NO BAD STUFF PREVENTION... USE THE SCREEN SHOT KEY

SUGGESTION FOR MODERATORS AND ADMINISRATORS THAT MIGHT BAN ME BUT WILL SAY IT ANYWAY: FOLLOW YOUR OWN RULES LIKE US! ^^

One of my goals that I may never acheive: become a guild leader... -.- and a stablized person. ^^ Hopefully level it up.

Highest level achieved was 75+ on the game.

Have fun dont lose hope and good luck ;D

Woot.

I've read everything.

=P

So my Welcome message might seem lame to you.

Yeah...

''Welcome'' to you Samuel.

Nice to meet you.

I'm glad to hear that you really enjoy the game so far, and of course, It shall never change!

• 2 weeks later...