HELP!! i need ur comments!!

Guest HS_KoMi

Question

Guest HS_KoMi

can i ask u guys something?? well 1st do not judge me and 2nd please dont make fun of me ^^.. well here it is i started CL without consulting anyone or anything,, i started from scratch,, and now im lvl 116.. my char is a HUMAN BT,,and my build is oNly STR..may eva is only 226 and may strike is 237..is that bad for a lvl 116 BT?? cause i thought BT's are only pure STR,,,,please dont laugh,, i need ur suggestions.. tnx.. should i create another char""??

11 answers to this question

different type of bt, eva, strike, eva n strike, str and vit

full str BT is good, if u cant hit ur enemy cuz of low strike, use hunter smoke, its like RI and Fearful blow, hits 100%

Guest HS_KoMi

different type of bt, eva, strike, eva n strike, str and vit

full str BT is good, if u cant hit ur enemy cuz of low strike, use hunter smoke, its like RI and Fearful blow, hits 100%

my build is not listed on the different build types of BT ^^..well... as i said im 116 now,.. and my efforts will be lost if i create another char.. well tnx anyway..wats ur IGN ? ^^..

Its all a matter of choice, many people prefer to play rogues with high eva/strike, but that doesnt mean its the only way to play them, every build has its pros and cons. Just because u cant dodge/hit quite as much as them doesnt make ur build bad, u could be a mage/fighter killer in war for instance since they normally dont have much eva and u can certainly cause some dmg with ur str

i prefer mix of STR and Strike >.<

who needs eva when you can kill and hit them hard...thats what i think...

but all actually depends on the user gameplay styles and skills...

you cant blame someone if he made a 100% EVA BT just because he doesnt want to be hit by mobs...

my advice, do ure own research and adept them to ure own style of gameplay,

thats the best..., it may not be one of the best builds around,

but if ure already familiarize with ure own gameplay style and skills and implement all ure research with it, the result will turn out fine,

even a noob build can become a pro build when used by a pro user...

and speaking of pro user, fancy imba stats, skills, builds, job paths and equipments doesnt make you a pro player.

Those stuffs are add-ons. What make a pro player being a pro in my opinion is he/she/it knows how to use the character he/she/it is using at its fullest potential. Thats is PRO for me..

• Downvote 2

i prefer mix of STR and Strike >.<

who needs eva when you can kill and hit them hard...thats what i think...

but all actually depends on the user gameplay styles and skills...

you cant blame someone if he made a 100% EVA BT just because he doesnt want to be hit by mobs...

my advice, do ure own research and adept them to ure own style of gameplay,

thats the best..., it may not be one of the best builds around,

but if ure already familiarize with ure own gameplay style and skills and implement all ure research with it, the result will turn out fine,

even a noob build can become a pro build when used by a pro user...

and speaking of pro user, fancy imba stats, skills, builds, job paths and equipments doesnt make you a pro player.

Those stuffs are add-ons. What make a pro player being a pro in my opinion is he/she/it knows how to use the character he/she/it is using at its fullest potential. Thats is PRO for me..

i agree to this, explore by yourself and push your character to its limits