Help about BT

iiiMeee

Question

hello guys, i am level 104 TH. going to BT.

Stats: Full Str

Physical Attack: 4k

Physical Defense: 2k

Strike and Eva: 200

so bad, i have low eva and physical defense. i had tried going on NH, but i had hard times tanking the mobs. because the pirates stun me continuosly. im worried when i got dual wield on BT, penalty is lower my eva >.< can you give me an advice? what will i do?

6 answers to this question

well dont dual wield yet,

seriously bcoz lack of eva item i go dualwield when i reached 117 n bout ur p.attack dont worry with it coz i can hit 20-25k in NH with 3k p.attack,juz make sure u philo ur item 14 evasion at least XD.I know its hard but u will need 350 evasion on Grave later. :lol:

you should only go dual if you got eva equips ready. And yes dual wielding at 105 wil penalize your atak eva and ofc pdef losing the shield. At this point you should be relyn on your pdef(LAE), shield blocks and try to kite 5-6 mobs at a time spaming slow and blast

Well.. If you Wanna use your BT for grinding purpose only, i think you dont need to dual wield. Just get at least 290 eva for grinding at NH, it would not so difficult if you dont get a penalty right? ^^

just use hunter blast, wind breaking, and hunter smoke then yeah~ happy farming xD

Well.. If you Wanna use your BT for grinding purpose only, i think you dont need to dual wield. Just get at least 290 eva for grinding at NH, it would not so difficult if you dont get a penalty right? ^^

just use hunter blast, wind breaking, and hunter smoke then yeah~ happy farming xD

ok, thank you :)