Question about donation items

ʚ~CɦocoCreaɱ~ɞ

Question

Hi. and sry if ill make a noob question lol

But, I want 2 ask, because im a little lost with this "ilegals and legals" items (i read some posts).

Can we can sell in shop items that we buy with donations? (example: swimg suit or hair, can we sell it in a shop? cuz i see this set says 365 days so i wont put a store with it beffor 2 know) only this, thnx ^^

11 answers to this question

thnx u ^^

lol,i feel so noob asking this stuff.. but i wont get something wrong...(ask is free and there allways good ppl that help xD)

and..well,im nood in this game =3 thats the true...

So, i have another n00b question...i never ask (is very shy...)but i must know LOL.... whats does "kk" "cc" means ? dd i alredy know. (dating dun)

I know are the initials, but lol...for new ppl that come from others online game, the codes change D:

so, a lot of ppl, come sit in my side and say "cc" or "kk" (or they follow me for all the map saying this Loool < I never answer cuz i dont know what i need answer lool (so,for this ppls...sry 4 ignored lol)

i was reading that cc means: Crowd Control. , is that correct? but i still dont und. why they come and say me that?

Ok, thnx for the person give a mini guide about the game codes LOL and sry for my english!

greetings~~