Tiny crystal or hathor?

Bisul

Question

13 answers to this question

true. but 30 str wont help much. if you are a pure str type, better use hator because 5% of your total p.a would give a bigger p.attack increment.

afterall, its a try-n-error. try equipping both, and see which one gives a better result.

no, philo and HC philo is exactly the same option. noddys is saying about the situation when you are trying to philo both of em using a normal philo stone. hator will have the chance to get higher stat.

btw, not many chooses TCS over hator. because the 5% p.a is too valuable. plus, i would like to add, that sometimes, 2 hator with STR philo do gives higher p.attack instead of 2 hator with HC philo on both. still studying on that. its a complicated math, really <_<

Guest -Saleh-

no, philo and HC philo is exactly the same option. noddys is saying about the situation when you are trying to philo both of em using a normal philo stone. hator will have the chance to get higher stat.

btw, not many chooses TCS over hator. because the 5% p.a is too valuable. plus, i would like to add, that sometimes, 2 hator with STR philo do gives higher p.attack instead of 2 hator with HC philo on both. still studying on that. its a complicated math, really <_<

If you actually compare 2 pieces of TCS with 19+ p-attk.You'll see it gives more damage than 19+p-attk hathors,just saying/

so if the rings get philo with 21++ str, its better than get 20 p.a HC? :huh:

(max HC ori is 20 p.a, right?)

and the effect of "sekhmet-sekhmet" is same with "sekhmet-hathor" or "hathor-hathor"?

Guest -Saleh-

so if the rings get philo with 21++ str, its better than get 20 p.a HC? :huh:

(max HC ori is 20 p.a, right?)

and the effect of "sekhmet-sekhmet" is same with "sekhmet-hathor" or "hathor-hathor"?

It's not better.

TCS's already have STr in them , 15,and if they have p-attk too it will give a higher damage,

true. but 30 str wont help much. if you are a pure str type, better use hator because 5% of your total p.a would give a bigger p.attack increment.

afterall, its a try-n-error. try equipping both, and see which one gives a better result.

agree with your answer, [5% of your p.atk]

If you actually compare 2 pieces of TCS with 19+ p-attk.You'll see it gives more damage than 19+p-attk hathors,just saying/

true. when most of your item is STR based; and your base STR is quite high. for certain ppl like me, my items mostly have "% of p.attack" like hator, tbelt, HB set and bwl. so a hator with 19p.a HC philo will give a higher damage output. like i said, you need to try mix-n-match. its a complicated math, told ya.