To make thins a little more efficient!

MrFabulous

Well I have a Suggestion for Brandon. It would help All of us out if you could find someone that could reset the server while your at work or unavailable. We understand that you have a life and aren't always available. It could be a Good Friend or a Family member or something. When the Maps go down or any other Problem where the server needs to be reset. It would make things a little smoother and you wouldn't have to drop what your doing to reset it yourself. Thanks. :) Lol i misspelled Things! Haha!

• Upvote 1

I'm Talking about someone who is Readily Available! Like When Brandon is Gone Somewhere someone else could step in and handle the problem a little more Quickly instead of having to wait for 6-12 hours. If Reid is Available then why did it take 12 hours the last time when All the maps went down? Good Question huh? And Yes I Realize that Problems are going to Occur and sometimes we are going to have to wait a while. Just trying to Put out a Suggestion that might be able to speed up the Process. :)