delet all edit item please

winky 。◕‿◕。

Question

wow too much fail here ok first it's ''business'' and not...w/e u said lol anddddd boy ? lol look who's talking , ''if u dont have too much mouth to laugh'' wtf does that even mean =/

oh one last thing it's ''seriously'' not...that thing u said lol

Stop it bro :(

if you guys really laugh in real life like this ''wkwk'' or w/e then i feel sorry for u lmao...wonder if u guys got out from the circus or something o-o

look at reid's profile.. its explain everything

@walters what kind of donation we are talking here bro? i dont mind with costume, HC, or equipment. i just reluctance with edited stat. and the pity it belong to ppl like u, ppl who act like this game belong to u, act like u are the strongest, bullying us without mercy, u should learn some manor bro.

look at reid's profile.. its explain everything

@walters what kind of donation we are talking here bro? i dont mind with costume, HC, or equipment. i just reluctance with edited stat. and the pity it belong to ppl like u, ppl who act like this game belong to u, act like u are the strongest, bullying us without mercy, u should learn some manor bro.

oh no, please dont QQ-ing.

hufft, one person tryjng to make fun with the topic, and the other always complaining about the grammar, i reckon both of them doesnt have a real life LOL

its none of your business and stop acting like my grandma bro,at least you know what do they mean. since that isnt their main language, and they tried,i apriciate that. (well, english isnt my main language too, so dont complain about mine)

• Upvote 4

hufft, one person tryjng to make fun with the topic, and the other always complaining about the grammar, i reckon both of them doesnt have a real life LOL

its none of your business and stop acting like my grandma bro,at least you know what do they mean. since that isnt their main language, and they tried,i apriciate that. (well, english isnt my main language too, so dont complain about mine)

english is my 3rd language and , anyways ''we don't have a life'' ? LOLOL too bad i have alot of lifes :3

wakwkakwkakwkakwkakwkakwkawaw

i knoe what u feel

akwakwakwkakwkakwkawkkawkakwkkwa

bad gay* eh?

Oh~ ma boyyy~~~ oh maa~~ boyyyy~~~ beybeehh

wkwkwkw...why u so beatiful ?

do i EVER ask about your language?

well, i dont even care if you tell me xD

if you do have a real life, just grab your cock-es and stay calm over there,

this topic doesnt even relevant about grammar,its about edited items..

so enjoy yoyr cock-es (forgive me if i did the wrong spelling, since im not perfect as you do)