delet all edit item please

winky 。◕‿◕。

Question

huuuuh? :rolleyes: are you sure what your talkin about?

thats my 2 member thou, they are not usin edited items.

if you cant afford to donate or what READ this 10000000xxxxx

EVERY single real money to the player that has been doing the donation before the wipes out taken place.

You should expect this before you decide to play an online games B) trolololol.

NICE TOPIC AT ALL

trollface.jpg

kawkakwkakwakwkakwkakwkawkawkakwkkakwkakwkakwkakwkawkakkwak

kawkakwkakwkawkakwkakwkawkakwkawka

CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

it's actually not that funny if u think about it... o.o what are u ? 13 or something ? lol ?

kawkakwkakwakwkakwkakwkawkawkakwkkakwkakwkakwkakwkawkakkwak

kawkakwkakwkawkakwkakwkawkakwkawka

CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!!!

I CANT STOP LAUGH !!!

AWOKAWKOAWKOKOAWKOAWKOAWKOAWKOKOAW

so what do you think donation is? well the main explaination of donation is helping the server to improve their performance, etc. and please read all of what am i saying before, do i saying any donation is mean that we are buying some stuff?

and is there anybody want to pay something to get nothing?

the other word that you are saying : some of the player (the one that we called donator) has to pay while everybody can play for free?

get a life bro, you are saying that you didnt lose, ofcourse not, cause you already run into another guild xD

and now you are saying that i cant play in this server? who are you? at least i still follow the rules :)

I CANT STOP LAUGH !!!

AWOKAWKOAWKOKOAWKOAWKOAWKOAWKOKOAW

if you guys really laugh in real life like this ''wkwk'' or w/e then i feel sorry for u lmao...wonder if u guys got out from the circus or something o-o

if you guys really laugh in real life like this ''wkwk'' or w/e then i feel sorry for u lmao...wonder if u guys got out from the circus or something o-o

Sorry Im already crazy xDD

it's actually not that funny if u think about it... o.o what are u ? 13 or something ? lol ?

I'ts not ur bussiness thou, eh? mind ur own boy. if u dont have too much mouth to laugh

awkakwkaw seryesly....

so what do you think donation is? well the main explaination of donation is helping the server to improve their performance, etc. and please read all of what am i saying before, do i saying any donation is mean that we are buying some stuff?

and is there anybody want to pay something to get nothing?

the other word that you are saying : some of the player (the one that we called donator) has to pay while everybody can play for free?

get a life bro, you are saying that you didnt lose, ofcourse not, cause you already run into another guild xD

and now you are saying that i cant play in this server? who are you? at least i still follow the rules :)

aggred.

I'ts not ur bussiness thou, eh? mind ur own boy. if u dont have too much mouth to laugh

awkakwkaw seryesly....

wow too much fail here ok first it's ''business'' and not...w/e u said lol anddddd boy ? lol look who's talking , ''if u dont have too much mouth to laugh'' wtf does that even mean =/

oh one last thing it's ''seriously'' not...that thing u said lol