Am i being cursed o.0

Serave

As it's tille when my luna client started to crash, i downloaded the alpha client from Celestia Luna website,again. But, it's worst now... When the client taking file"update09.luna" it's just stopped .... Maybe someone can lift this curse ? ^^ Or at least help me...

windows is an operating system

is it XP or windows 7 or vista or whatever

right click on "My Computer"

and its on there.

u sure did turned off the antivirus?

im sure its failed because u didnt turn the antivirus off ._.

oh and hve u tried to restart the comp?

but im on windows 7,

here some suggestions:

1. try reinstalling, restart the computer, and when you install it, turn off the antivirus and firewall (makes sure it turned off, maybe u have more than 1 AV)

2. right click on LunaClient.exe then select properties. Find Compatibility Tab, then click "Change settings for all user".

3. make the compatibility mode as WIndows XP (Service Pack 3) <~ this is on my setting and check "Run the Program as administrator"

4. also do this to LunaPatcher.exe.

5. if you could manage to open the client, but no login screen pops out, open the luna folder, then delete the "celestiapatch" file and repatches

and

6. Good Luck

may be.. your celestialuna got quarantine already by your antivirus... even you turn the Antivirus off.. its still not gonna work because lunaclient.exe i think already in the quarantine area.. so.. try opening your quarantine vault and check if your luna client is in there..