Un-ban my account

drakdagger

GM Please un-ban my account

ID:Lesliejane

PJ: PapaJoshkie

Please can I unban my account, and worked hard on it and it took me five years, if not give me the account at least give me my stuff, please, I got everything without donation, I played a lot and even down my notes school, I might at least give things? Please GM can give me back? I promise I will not do anything bad again, but I did not, please give me back the account Please 

PLEASE GM PLEASE BACK ME ACCOUNT PLEASE 

Forum Behavior
There has been an alarming amount of forum abuse so let's make this perfectly clear.
The following is STRICTLY PROHIBITED:

• Asking to be Unbanned - 5 Days ADDED to your Ban
  • Do not ask to be unbanned under any circumstances, you were banned for a reason and must live with your punishment.

It sounds like you have been permanently banned so you will not be getting your account back unless a GM has genuinely made a mistake and that is probably not the case.

But to give an account ban is stupid, players spend time in his life for someone like GM will ban the user's account, there is no reason to do so, people just want GM divertirce and all they do is neither pay attention to the server, or play, just give ban.

what are you talking about? how can you say all GM's do is ban people? did we not just get done having a donation AND exp event? how about in game events that Orange, Bio and R hold occasionally? Orange and R held guessing events, dancing events and Bio held an insulting like a sir event and you say they don't pay attention to the server or play? 

Accounts are banned because people don't follow the rules that are set for this game. There are rules in life that you have to follow, if you don't follow them, you suffer the consequences simple as that. You may as well restart because if you're account has been permanently banned then its game over for that account.

Make a new account and read up. Rule List

Edit: Of course i don't know what its like to have my account banned, or any of my accounts banned for that matter, i have never gone against one of the rules set for this game because i know what the rules are and i follow them.

Again, you should just make a new account and start over.

They are occasionally connected, the only thing is that they are such small events ... if they play like me or others would know what is being banned gives you a lot of anger and pain that make a PC is starting from scratch and they become like me, when you do that, I'll really respect, cuandolo come to do, I will give my respects, wasted many years of my life to the game and a little flaw is like starting from scratch, at least my things I want, but do not give them to me. so you better think about what it is to be a player and get everything in time, and then talk ^ ^

I do know what its like to be a player and get everything in time. I have played this game for maybe 2 years now and have only just made a successful 120 character. Overall i have played Luna for 5 years so i know how long it takes to finally become a successful player. I wanted to quit when i lost 3 years work but i found out about Celestia Luna and i started again. It has taken me 2 years to finally make a successful character and i make him by complaining that i lost all of my work.

My advice to you is to find a guild that will help you make a good character again, plus you have experience making characters so it wont take you as long to get back up to where you were.

Bottom line is that you shouldn't have broken the rules.

• Administrator

It doesn't matter if you donated or not, the rules are for everybody and so you must follow them, if we let everybody do whatever they want and there were no rules you would be crying because of all the hackers and scammers, I'm sure. If we gave you all your items you would not learn a lesson from getting banned.

Spanish? Da igual se donaste o no las reglas son iguales para todos, si dejáramos que todos hicieran lo que les de la gana estarías llorando por los montones de hackers y estafadores en los que seguramente habrías comprado protection scrolls accidentalmente en vez de pukerians. Si te diéramos todos tus items de la cuenta que esta baneada no aprenderías nada.

But all my friends were removed from the game, playing for just me, and do not spend money on games I have 13 years my parents will not let me live in a family where you do not earn much money and government scam us, my parents pay for internet so you can do the work of the school and for once in a while I can have fun and now they ban me and I have to start all over again and my parents would bother to use both the internet, then I can do it fast, and you I have almost nothing

Como que no aprenderé nada , yo ya aprendí , me hackearon 3 veces, tuve que comenzar de nuevo 3 veces la que me banearon fue la 4 ves que comencé  a jugar y con MUCHO esfuerzo y ayuda , pude lograr ser lo que soy ahora , solo tengo 13 años vivo en una familia humilde , no tengo mucho , y yo no soy ni un hacker ni nada , yo no vengo al foro , no estoy enterado de las reglas , no se nada de estar reglas , yo me considero NOOB , no tengo nada de MUCHO valor , Pero me costo mucho , me costo una vida , desde que tengo conciencia juego a esto , no soy ni un hacker , así que por favor me podrían devolver la cuenta o los items , por favor , se lo agradecería mucho ^^ 

un noob? porque se dice que tu eres un noob? diciste que estaba jugando Luna para muchos anos. I don't know if you re lying or telling the truth now. First you say that you have played this game for so many years and now you're saying you're a noob? you're contradicting yourself now. If all of this IS true then i don't see why you decided to risk your account for something stupid. you're only digging yourself into a deeper hole now. You broke the rules and you have to live with it now.

Así que no me puedes venir a decir que me contradigo ^^ porque yo no dije que era pro , solo que me costo conseguirme las cosas que tenia ^^

So I can come and say that I contradict myself ^ ^ because I did not say I was pro, only cost me the things I had to get me ^ ^

• Administrator

Lo siento pero las reglas son iguales para todos, además dijiste que ya te banearon una vez, como es que no buscaste reglas para que no te pasara otra vez?! wtf?

(I'm sorry but the rules are the same for everybody, you said you got banned once how come you never checked what the rules were so that wouldn't happen again)

Topic closed.