KS Reports

-DovahKitten-

I'm unsure if this was suggested but yeah, I would like to recommend filming rather than taking screenshots for KS reports. I guess this would give a more solid evidence as wherein you get to see the offender KSing the mobs and the victim giving the KS warning. +1 if you agree :D

• Upvote 1

Well.

Are you talking vids?

Honestly. They need it in a way that all players can use it. For example, my keyboard doesn't have a screen shot key. So its impossible for me to report people. And it does piss me off. That general I have to be with a friend for it to happen.

But yeah.

I'm one of the few who can't even report now with SS.

How much more complicated do you think it'll be if people have to vid it.

Its just to much trouble for its worth.

Thanks for the fast reply and I think I might answer your question.

So now, lemme give you a scenario. Let Person X be the one Ksed and Y to be the Kser.

Person X lured the mobs and was damaging them. Person Y from nowhere came and KSed the mobs. Person Y then gave the KS warning earlier than Person X and took the screenshot. After that, when Person X lured the mobs and damaging them again, Person Y KSed it again and took the screenshot. See who's being reported now? (It's obvious, Person X)

That's why I suggested filming so you can actually get the whole picture of the situation.

Eventhough it may be complicated to film for some people, but I guess it's better than getting a 5 days ban, right?

Thanks.

The problem here would be probably that not everyone is having a recording programm running all the time i think ,i like the idea tho, since i was in such a situation once was luring with my tank then some bow charackter came and killed them i was like : what the... o.o ,then he was attacking a single mob and i tryed to lure from new and by mistake (since im luring with attract circle all the time ,i know i should find a better way for luring but i dont have much experience with tanks yet) lured that mob too and he was like im going to report u for ksing and i said sry didnt know the range of attract was that huge + what was that u did before then? and he was like no problem sry ,but actually he could have reported me for that i think andi would have been the one being banned for that duration, after that i only tryed to lvl when no ones arround so that it wont happen to me again, and because my friend told me its not good what i did even if it was a mistake.

Edit: Had to edit/rewrite the last sentences of my post for some reason it only posted the first 2-3 sentences :huh:

As much as I like Kill-stealing reports with videos, not everybody can run a recording program without getting frustrated.

It's why we want warnings and multiple screenshots in kill-stealing reports, it shows the offender continued.

Reporting players with screenshots is quicker, just fine, and less troublesome.

• Upvote 1