Very Confused About my TM T.T

vakvak

Question

well.. I have TM lvl 117..

I choose dual wield since it max on lvl 117 right??? >> TM just able to max dual mastery lvl 5

I get a great critical damage, great critical rate, and good eva..

I can 1 hit many people in GW...

but, beside that, my p.def was poor... just around 1,9k is it fair enough???

I dead with 1 hit by magnus or destro with his/her FB or RI [no miss] in pvp..

alothough they have more attackspeed than rogues...

I get a litle hp too, just around 4,5k...

I cant go to Nh anymore..

but i dead if hunting in grave...

so, what should i do??

take a resskill again, then be 1 handed????

or just stay like this??

please gimme the best advice.. thanks alot...

15 answers to this question

thanks, i'll try it..

btw.... I got one point, my G.set just +7 :D :D and my light expertise not max.. <<maybe this is the problem

so, how much p defend aqcuired if i get+12 g.set??? with maxed light expertise??

or can i use shield (go to 1 handed)?????

so complicated... :ph34r: :ph34r:

not really lol.. you need 380 eva on graveyard.... and dont use dual wield unless you have 410 eva or more.. to accomodate the -30 eva of level 5 dual wield expertiese... so you can still hunt at graveyard... + why do you worry about pdef.... you're a rouge... its our life to die or kill... its a matter of whether the attacker hits you or not... so instead of worrying about that pdef.. why not worry about eva instead....

like the always say... what cant hit you... wont kill you.... so what the hell.. its not like fighters have good eva... so what's the use of getting strike to 300+...

you worried about other rouges?? hell, you got mages during guild wars... let them care care of rouges lol... <<reasonable?

110~120

Map : Knight's Graveyard

Location : South West (NOT THE GHOST MOBS, the Flaccid + tombstone mobs or if ur a nub go for Mummies)

Pdef : 3.8k (lol by the time u get here u already have 4~4.2k pdef right? its a joke, anyways meantime prepare for 120+ cuz its annoyin) exp is great here too, very fast leveling even faster than maggots from 105~110.

Eva : 370+ (nooo! i cant get that much eva! dont worry u will suffer here but 120+ u will get a break unlike our pdef friend).

120~125

Map : Knight Graveyard

Pdef : 5.2~5.5k (WTF IS HE SERIOUS? IS THAT A TYPO? Yes and No...sorry, thats why i said to destroyers "too much pdef is never enough pdef", good news is mobs die fast and destroyers can stun lock with a combo that goes: earthquake > despair > wheel wind. Swordmasters...sucks to be u bros, but i think u CAN manage 5k pdef atleast, then party with a cardinal since i feel sorry for them too lol)

Eva : 340~350 eva (OMG THANK GOODNESS!)

u can refer hir =) http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/801-guide-required-pdef-and-eva/

Ahiko is right focus more on geting ur Eva rather than def. heheh :P :P

for me.. u can try reskil and 1hand instd. and try to get ur eva to 340+++ so u can grind @ grave.. :P :P

well sir... at now (with Dual) i have 345 eva, but im still dead :D

110~120

Map : Knight's Graveyard

Location : South West (NOT THE GHOST MOBS, the Flaccid + tombstone mobs or if ur a nub go for Mummies)

Pdef : 3.8k (lol by the time u get here u already have 4~4.2k pdef right? its a joke, anyways meantime prepare for 120+ cuz its annoyin) exp is great here too, very fast leveling even faster than maggots from 105~110.

Eva : 370+ (nooo! i cant get that much eva! dont worry u will suffer here but 120+ u will get a break unlike our pdef friend).

120~125

Map : Knight Graveyard

Pdef : 5.2~5.5k (WTF IS HE SERIOUS? IS THAT A TYPO? Yes and No...sorry, thats why i said to destroyers "too much pdef is never enough pdef", good news is mobs die fast and destroyers can stun lock with a combo that goes: earthquake > despair > wheel wind. Swordmasters...sucks to be u bros, but i think u CAN manage 5k pdef atleast, then party with a cardinal since i feel sorry for them too lol)

Eva : 340~350 eva (OMG THANK GOODNESS!)

u can refer hir =) http://forum.celesti...d-pdef-and-eva/

Ahiko is right focus more on geting ur Eva rather than def. heheh :P :P

thanks for the guide sir, it helps a lot.

not really lol.. you need 380 eva on graveyard.... and dont use dual wield unless you have 410 eva or more.. to accomodate the -30 eva of level 5 dual wield expertiese... so you can still hunt at graveyard... + why do you worry about pdef.... you're a rouge... its our life to die or kill... its a matter of whether the attacker hits you or not... so instead of worrying about that pdef.. why not worry about eva instead....

like the always say... what cant hit you... wont kill you.... so what the hell.. its not like fighters have good eva... so what's the use of getting strike to 300+...

you worried about other rouges?? hell, you got mages during guild wars... let them care care of rouges lol... <<reasonable?

so, I Must go to one handed again???

if 1 handed, can I 1 hit other people on GW?? <<especially fighters and mages

and one thing, I very agree with this one.... ;) ;)

vakvak: you use eva or str philo on G.set?

well.. just on g glove i put str, crit and vit on philo.. the others (armor and boot) absolutely eva...

wow.. you have high eva

yeah, but still so weak :D

think about it, in pvp... my char rarely win with fighter.. nyahahaha :lol:

1 hit killed by destro, or stun locked by magnus :(

but in GVG everything could be happen..... hahahha