Must read this !

Guest Ryuzaki -L-

Guest airbourne

2 YEARS AGO , YEAR 2010 MY ACCOUNT WAS BANNED . PROMISING BANNED BY 7 DAYS

BUT UNTIL NOW YEAR 2012 CAN'T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT . I DO EVEN FORGET THE CODENAME(IGN) BUT NOT THE USERNAME . USERNAME : airbourne008800 and airbourne007700

THOSE ACCOUNTS I REALLY WORK HARD FOR IT . EVEN IM SICK CAUSE IM NOT EATING WELL AND SLEEPING WELL .

REQUESTING TO UNBANNED THOSE ACCOUNT

HOPING YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE .

FAMOUS PLAYER 2010 - Airbourne

Also delete this thread after reading .

Thank you !

Posted Today, 11:29 AM

Yes the airbourne006600 was the account with an offensive or insulting codename . and i beg for it's forgiveness .. it doesn't mean anything . i am not using any dupe thingy . even if you check its storage .

But the next day i don't know what happen why airbourne007700 and airbourne008800 was banned ..

Reallly worked hard for it .

IN OUR TIME I MISS THE SPAMMING LOGIN BUTTON CAUSE OF SERVER FULL ABOUT 3000+ ONLINE ACCOUNTS

Posted Today, 11:32 AM

And now im playing the online game named Dragon nest . same graphics but i love much Celestia Luna .

iv'e played CL for such a long time . from the starting year maybe 2009 or 2008? SERVER WAS SHUTTING DOWN THEN STARTING UP AGAIN THEN SHUTTING DOWN THEN UP so maybe 2008 . till i got banned . im really waiting for my account so that i can play and spend more times playing it .

GETTING CRAZY CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE . PLEASE ! maybe you don't know this feeling . 2 YEARS AGO !

Guest airbourne

Yes the airbourne006600 was the account with an offensive or insulting codename . and i beg for it's forgiveness .. it doesn't mean anything . i am not using any dupe thingy . even if you check its storage .

But the next day i don't know what happen why airbourne007700 and airbourne008800 was banned ..

Reallly worked hard for it .

IN OUR TIME I MISS THE SPAMMING LOGIN BUTTON CAUSE OF SERVER FULL ABOUT 3000+ ONLINE ACCOUNTS

Guest airbourne

And now im playing the online game named Dragon nest . same graphics but i love much Celestia Luna .

iv'e played CL for such a long time . from the starting year maybe 2009 ? till i got banned . im really waiting for my account so that i can play and spend more times playing it .

GETTING CRAZY CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE . PLEASE ! maybe you don't know this feeling . 2 YEARS AGO !