Downtime 17th May 2011

Zairul Reidwan R

Hi,

It seems like our ISP is having a bit malfunction which causing our server to be down as this update is being wrote. We expect it to be up pretty much soon and lets hope that those people in the data center could fix it as soon as possible. So please wait until everything is fixed.

-Celestia Luna staff

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

• Founder

Quick update.. It seems the entire datacenter had a major power failure and because of this our entire server rack is offline. This is out of our hands and we're waiting on the technicians to restore power to the datacenter. There is currently no estimated time but I will post an update as soon as I know more.

• Upvote 4

• Founder

This is the latest news I just received from the datacenter:

Dear Client,

This message is being sent out to keep you updated on the current situation. At roughly 11:30PM (EST), one of Canix's UPS units failed. This forced the entire load onto the other 2 UPS units in operation. At this point the load is still holding on these operational UPS units but they are running at maximum capacity. Certain servers that lost power during this outage have not yet been powered so that the UPS units do not fail and cause another outage.

Our technical staff is working hand-in-hand with Canix to speed up the repairs and we are hoping to bring the 3rd Unit back on-line in the next 15 to 30 minutes.

Once again, we'd like to apologize for this inconvenience and assure you that we are doing everything we can.

Though, we are not at fault for this outage, we will be looking very closely into Canix's policies as a Data Center and taking serious actions towards improvement.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2