My name is Addison ^_^

MrAddison

I really wanted to play Luna Online again!!

So, I went to the Official Luna Plus one, only to find out it's shutting down the 27th >.>

Sooo I moved straight here! I have a question though.

I know that usually Private Servers need for you to download the main client before downloading the PS Client.

Well, what will happen to this PS once you cannot download the Main Client anymore?

I'm just wondering ^_^ I'd love to stick around here and make some more new friends and not have anything happen to this PS at all :o

Thought I'm pretty sure that won't. I've been keeping an eye on Celestial Luna for awhile and they seem to be doing ok :)

Donations for the win, I'll make sure to donate a few bucks every now and then to help keep this server up IF I'm still playing Celestial Luna, I enjoy this, make new friends, etc. :)

Errr.. I'm really bad at introductions,

My name is Addison and I'm a really friendly guy and hope to meet new people and make new friends, join a family and a guild, and have a blast here on Celestial Luna :D

Hope to hear from someone ^_^

nice to know u too...

u dont need to download the main client from the official... u just need to download the celestia luna client from the main page celestialuna.com and install it... it will patch for a moment and u can start playing...

Hello

And welcome

U can call me Delly,Deli,Deliora,Izzeh,Iz or Forky!

I'll call you Forky for now :o Nice meeting you ^_^

Hello o.o

Hi o.o How are you? o.o

hello, my name is Yuki nc to meet you :)

Nice to meet you as well Yuki :D

And thank you for the warm welcomes everyone <3

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to meet everyone ^_^

Sorry I was away for awhile... very busy in real life XD

But hopefully I'm back :o I was studying business so I can start up my own game/internet cyber cafe.. I don't need college for business :P

Hello Addison and welcome to Celestia Luna!

I hope you like the server!

Well, I only got to lvl 11 in a few minutes before I needed to stop myself to get ready for work >.<

Grrr, I cannot wait to get back online after work though :3

English player wants friends? I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!! Join our guild, I will introduce you to a lot of friends o.o. Even if you don't decide that it is the right guild for you, we can still be friends. We have a 5m tax but since you are now, I will exempt you for a while. We also have a few luna plus players in our guild so you will feel right at home. We have both young and old members here, so you can goof off or be serious when your in the mood.

Just pm our vp, members, me, anyone you want. Let's talk. If you have MSN, we'd love to have you on our MSN group as well! Let's work together to make our time in Celestia Luna fun and enjoying.

Guest ~Syn~

English player wants friends? I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!! Join our guild, I will introduce you to a lot of friends o.o. Even if you don't decide that it is the right guild for you, we can still be friends. We have a 5m tax but since you are now, I will exempt you for a while. We also have a few luna plus players in our guild so you will feel right at home. We have both young and old members here, so you can goof off or be serious when your in the mood.

Just pm our vp, members, me, anyone you want. Let's talk. If you have MSN, we'd love to have you on our MSN group as well! Let's work together to make our time in Celestia Luna fun and enjoying.

Hahaha, promosing her guild :lol: , Anyway hey mr.addison, hope you will enjoy this server and like us. :wub:

Hahaha, promosing her guild :lol: , Anyway hey mr.addison, hope you will enjoy this server and like us. :wub:

why not? I wish someone invited me to a guild when I first joined and offered to help me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...