Permanently Banned?

svartbrand

Question

My ID has been permanently banned some mins ago, and checking the report section, even in "Judged", no one of my characters of that account appear (even though I should not have any report, since I play fair).

I would like a GM to explain me what is going on. Thanks.

8 answers to this question

Just talked about it with bio, and still trying to contact reid as he suggested.

The reason of my ban was because I was holding "illegal" items such as Kruz's Epicenter, Kruz's Emperor Executioner.

Why in brackets? Because I got them from a drop, from Kierra in Kierra's Lair.

Idk how is that supposed to be illegal when you can get them legally from a boss drop.

Just talked about it with bio, and still trying to contact reid as he suggested.

The reason of my ban was because I was holding "illegal" items such as Kruz's Epicenter, Kruz's Emperor Executioner.

Why in brackets? Because I got them from a drop, from Kierra in Kierra's Lair.

Idk how is that supposed to be illegal when you can get them legally from a boss drop.

huh okay i dont know now. i am sure i saw something report about kruz items @.@ but it was long time ago ... i dont know lets first talk with gm i can't help you but i think it's horrible.

\\edit

i found this report :

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php/topic/14619-illegal-item/

Yeah, it's ok,

I just talked with Laurel about it, Laurel even said the items I had are a drop from Kierra.

And bio passed the ball to reid in a dual agreement to ban my accounts.

So I will just have to be patient and talk with Reid directly when he wakes up. But so far... my items are fairly legal, and legally gotten as well.

Just sucks that I got banned like nothing when I was in my plain, hunting for legend cloak, lol.