Donation through Paypal and Credit card is still ok right?

wrongchoiceu

I donated earlier and still wasn't able to get my points. It says need to verify due to fraud activity. And they deducted the amount that i donated already, I alredy did verification through inquiry. Hope they process my donation quick.

same thing happened to me... i had to wait 3 days to get my PP. i donated again, the same thing happn... i sent an inquiry, and got my PP within a few hours. 6 hours i think. donated again after a few days, same thing again... i send inquiry for verification, after a few hours, idk 6 hours +, i gt my pp.. do i have to do this, everytime i donate with paypal? >.<!

Why is that, i still haven't gotten my premium points? It's been 3 days already and still they're not able to process my donation. payment charged my 100$ donation already taken from my account, but still i wasn't able to get my Premium points. Does it usually takes this long? I already made and Inquiry/emailed them. But i haven't gotten any reply. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? Or do Admins have another donation process that donators could use? Coz our process right now is kinda stressfull/ too much hustle. They charged you but you cant get your PP,

i got the same problem i donated about 3 days ago and my PP is still On Hold i keep making inquiry's and emailed them my copy of receipt from the paypal and still haven't got my points... :(