Quick Question

Bryana

I've downloaded CL a few times in the past months and every time I do, my AVG pops up with "Threat detected!" with the threat name Trojan horse Crypt_c.JBB.

I'm just wondering if that's an actually threat or a skeleton folder containing simply nothing.

I'd really love to come back and play again, but this always scares me away.

trojanz.png

• Upvote 1

I've downloaded CL a few times in the past months and every time I do, my AVG pops up with "Threat detected!" with the threat name Trojan horse Crypt_c.JBB.

I'm just wondering if that's an actually threat or a skeleton folder containing simply nothing.

I'd really love to come back and play again, but this always scares me away.

trojanz.png

oh most of av finding trojan at private sarvers. If u downloaded CLuna from official page is 100% safe and just before u play close ur AV. It's becouse some of the files are problem for AV's and they find it as an Virus. I can't tell u more becouse i make Luna to be Iggnored by my AV. It's all what i can tell so wait for someone who give u more tips :) Hope i helped u in little % ;D

• Upvote 1

no need reinstall just do this. open ur AVG. Go to "Residential Shield" disable it, just untick the box then save changes. Then click "Manage Exceptions" click "Add Path" then add the CL Folder and then click "OK" and save. then tick the box again to turn on ur Residential Shield then save changes. hope it helps.

• Upvote 1

no need reinstall just do this. open ur AVG. Go to "Residential Shield" disable it, just untick the box then save changes. Then click "Manage Exceptions" click "Add Path" then add the CL Folder and then click "OK" and save. then tick the box again to turn on ur Residential Shield then save changes. hope it helps.

Ah, thank you so much. I tried disabling, and some other error popped up after the game started. But I will make sure to try the other steps too after reinstalling. Thank you so much! c:

yeah that's because the AV ( especially Avira / AVG ) is really sensitive with some file in the CL' folder. so just do like iBacon said ^_^

not sensitivedry.png

its not like dat actually,,,

unlicensed AV's not clever enough to pick the file, its doesnt have any knowledge for pick the ryt file dat virus or not B)