Ramadhan Event

IcePrincess12

Whats happenin now eh? hows the event thou? Wahaha -__.

em so tired & busy fo my new job this few weeks trolol lolol..

bump me! about what happen <33333333333

hi to,

cutie chickas alexbee` & nadeer` & kazz :wub:

Hi Jane <3

Good Luck To Your New Job ... :D

BUMP!

YES! finally today is the Opening of this Event :D

the TODAY EVENT is: Hide and Seek

get ready guys! stand by on game around 4.pm (wib) or 3.am (web server)

see u soon :3

for more info you can check the 1st page here: http://forum.celesti...ramadhan-event/

lets have fun on the event today guys! ^^

Whats happenin now eh? hows the event thou? Wahaha -__.

em so tired & busy fo my new job this few weeks trolol lolol..

bump me! about what happen <33333333333

hi to,

cutie chickas alexbee` & nadeer` & kazz :wub:

haha you called me "kazz" <3 xD

you can check my post here. get ready for the event, Jane!

Edited by Kasumi

updated first post (for details)

Thanks so much dear :3

Hello everyone! How is goin' on event today?

Uhmm, ok, too bad, today event wasn't really satisfied for you all, didn't it?

so many players that COMPLAINED to our Staffs here. Me as name for Ramadhan Event really says SORRY for this. It cause I'm not at the place when the event began (a suddenly activities on Real Life was forced me to do it, it's like a Family Gathering to welcoming Ramadhan Month in my big family. And the worst thing, there's NO internet connection Q_Q so i can't connect to CL).

so it really hard to our staffs to handle this without me. It's my bad.Please forgive all my mistaken even from my other staffs too. But now we already FIXED it. For the misunderstood information you got (such as for Fashion Show info on the 1st page of page 1, it says: "PRIVATE DONATION COSTUME IS ALLOWED" right? It's natural my mistaken) I can't updated the 1st post of page 1 so I posted the updated for the info on the 4th post that posted by Nadeera. Can you see that post of her?

She posted the UPDATED INFO on that post for the event updates. Because the 1st post cannot be updated. (it will ERROR and the post that i already wrote there will be vanished. Then I copy-paste the post to do it until it FIXED) and then, NOW EVERYTHING FIXED. you can check the 1st post that posted by me (now edited by Angel) on the page 1.

Well, do you see some changes there? :D

Hopes it will fix your bad thinking about this event. We Staffs are a HUMAN too, am I right?

so it's NATURAL for us if there's a mistake when the event went on.

So with this post, i really sorry for today event.

I promise there will be NO MORE something bad on the event. We'll try our best!

We really wanna do this only for you all. To entertain you all with some a lil events. We really appreciated your comments/complains here. It's helped us more :3

SO, don't hesitating yourself to join our next events!

There're still 13 events more that you can join. See u tomorrow guys! We'll waiting for you ♥

they some players who wont agree with our winner , like they think we are get some money from the winners a.k.a bribe , and for this event(fashion show) many players think isnt fair and many player complaint to me and asking "is this aproved by gm?","what the hell is goin on i tought isnt start yet ?", "Isnt fair !?", "what abaout us ?" , "I want my gold back" -_- -_- -_- , thats make me headache and im only answer "all of ur answer of the questions is on forum just check it for more info". and they asking were is the GM and the moderator who made this event ._. , some ppl like hate me and ditch me -_- -_- . what should we do for them -__- .

#sorry for bad english cause im Sundanese man ~ not English man ~

• Upvote 1

they some players who wont agree with our winner , like they think we are get some money from the winners a.k.a bribe , and for this event(fashion show) many players think isnt fair and many player complaint to me and asking "is this aproved by gm?","what the hell is goin on i tought isnt start yet ?", "Isnt fair !?", "what abaout us ?" , "I want my gold back" -_- -_- -_- , thats make me headache and im only answer "all of ur answer of the questions is on forum just check it for more info". and they asking were is the GM and the moderator who made this event ._. , some ppl like hate me and ditch me -_- -_- . what should we do for them -__- .

#sorry for bad english cause im Sundanese man ~ not English man ~

too bad for the underlined sentences o_o

why so....uhhh how must i tell it haha. If anyone wanna get back their gold, just tell me by note in game. i'll trade back to them :D

i don't want a bad person in this event.

just tell me Dhika, if u meet some peoples like this, kays? :3

BUMP! Don't forget to check the NEW UPDATE here: http://forum.celesti...an-event/%22%5D

Edited by Kasumi
  • Upvote 1

too bad for the underlined sentences o_o

why so....uhhh how must i tell it haha. If anyone wanna get back their gold, just tell me by note in game. i'll trade back to them :D

i don't want a bad person in this event.

just tell me Dhika, if u meet some peoples like this, kays? :3

BUMP! Don't forget to check the NEW UPDATE here: http://forum.celesti...an-event/%22%5D

Ok ~~

Allhamdulillah Menang xD

Fashion Animal 2nd Ikut Lagi Ahk ~ :D

uda menang ga bole lagi tu, curang ;v

wkwkwk q:

guys, use english please x.x hahaha

u already won, hachi! haha cannot join next event again ._. give a chance to the others player haha

guys, use nglish please x.x hahaha

u already won, hachi! haha cannot join next event again ._. give a chance to the others player haha

Sorry Before I Speak Indonesia x.x

Oh Ok Its Okay :P