Ramadhan Event

IcePrincess12

BUMP! ;)

Yay! we almost at the end of Ev.Ramadhan. don't miss your last chance to join in our events guys ^^

Oh no e.e i have many homework here T_______________________T and i lost my phone q.Q , so i hope i can help and join the event again this homework seems like Sh*T fkin kidding meh e.e many paper and kimia things that make me headache somebodyy helpppppppppp meeeeeeeee -.-

Oh no e.e i have many homework here T_______________________T and i lost my phone q.Q , so i hope i can help and join the event again this homework seems like Sh*T fkin kidding meh e.e many paper and kimia things that make me headache somebodyy helpppppppppp meeeeeeeee -.-

hahaha take it easy, Dhika. just enjoy your homeworks and do it with fun. you'll finishing them in no time :3 fighting!

today is Hide and Seek event. we hope u can join as Staff again hohoho. GL for your school, dude~

Prepare to ready for Dahar kupat event xD

dahar ? o.O i think eat xD

yes something like that dude :P hahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...finally! our event is over >____<

so much THANKS to God and everyone here, thanks for:

all GM in this game to letting our event go on

all staffs here for helping this event

all my guild mates for supporting this event

all players in game/forum who help this event

also our beloved PARTICIPANTS (CelestiaLuna Players)

so much thing happened on this event o_o

we'd say sorry for the minus from us, sorry for our mistaken on event, sorry for everything that we've done when event go on. although we know, there's nobody perfect ._.

we hope everyone here can understand our (staff) limits :D

we didn't get ANYTHING from this event. all prize that we've gathered is "pure" for the Winner of this Event.

and of course, those prize that you got are from our Donatures (yes. they're a player too in this game) so that's why our event didn't give a BIG PRIZE/MOUNT of it.

but we are sure, we do this just to entertain everyone here on ramadhan event. we hope everyone here enjoyed the event :3

ok thanks for your attention on this event. love u, love u, love u <3

• Upvote 1

maybe this event should be 30day full :v

aku yo wedi .. akwkakwa :v

its means this event is nice :P

awww...glad to hear that :3

but if this event go on for 30 days FULL, i don't think we can handle it with balance. haha... each staff here have their own bussiness in real life of course. so we cannot too focus in this event :D

but thanks for your input, Chacha <3

i'm glad if this event good enough for everyone here.

Good bye ramadhan event :( i think we will miss it in this game this event is unforgotten x3 cz give many fun time with my friend , hope next year we can do it together again .. i hate to said this but now the event is

-Closed - hope open again next year - :V :v :V :v